Giuliani probe snowballs - Rudy is serious legal jeopardy

I certainly don’t, he’s not in the government. Good riddance. Don’t care about his housekeeper or chauffer either.

We will see when he starts singing…

:rofl: who has? Nobody. But I keep hearing the next one is the one.

To be honest… it is derivative of season 2.

2 Likes

How many of this guy’s attorneys end up in jail?

His supporters love him for it, I guess.

And yet, here you are, commenting on Giuliani’s legal troubles…

Not just one source. They all pretty much agree.

https://constitution.org/cmt/high_crimes.htm

https://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/high-crimes-and-misdemeanors.html

Or, my favorite - Hamilton, in Federalist #65:

A well-constituted court for the trial of impeachments is an object not more to be desired than difficult to be obtained in a government wholly elective. The subjects of its jurisdiction are those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated POLITICAL, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.

High crimes and misdemeanors has been the legal standard required for the impeachment of members of Parliament, going as far back as the 1300’s.

“High” crimes are offenses that could only be committed by someone in that particular position of power - by those people using their official authority to effectuate illegitimate ends.

Yes. I was dressed as a playing card soldier, from Alice in Wonderland. I was the Ace of Spades. I was part of a large group costume.

1 Like

It’s a war between Obama’s deep state imbeds desperately looking for dirt on Trump’s team before the patriot agents in those same organisations get them in front of a judge. Don’t be fooled by the made for media pranks of the black hats designed to fool you into thinking there must be some serious evidence being gathered if there is some serious performance art evidence gathering.

“Patriot agents.” :laughing: That doesn’t sound remotely made up. :laughing:

Patriot agents are distinct from agents like those loyal to Comey and McCabe.

Of course they are. :crazy_face:

…and neither do they. I’ll never understand how anybody can treat impeachment like a game?

Breaking a federal election law is not a high crime and misdemeanor?

What law was broken? Please be specific?

Title 52 USC - but you knew that already.

Title 52 of the United States Code (52 U.S.C.), entitled “Voting and Elections” , is a codification of the “general and permanent”[1] voting and election laws of the United States federal government. It was adopted as a result of “editorial reclassification”[2] efforts of the Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the United States House of Representatives and was not enacted as positive law.[3][note 1]

alright…I’ll put you down for that.

Oh nice, libs are putting a date on the “impeachment” now. :rofl:

Rove is laying low for this one.

Uh huh thats it