Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden

But Nunes isn’t smart. He was hanging out with a crook.

The cries here seem to be, “yes, but Clinton.”

biden wasn’t running for anything in December of 2018.

And who knows if you can trust a single letter in any cnn smear story??

One things for sure, CNN is going to have fun in discovery if Nunes is stupid enough to do more than threaten to sue. His blathering won’t get far in a courtroom when CNN starts issuing subpoenas.

More proof that the MSM is the mouthpiece of the Democratic party and no longer neutral news. Then the news channels are perplexed over why so many go elsewhere for their news. It’s getting so baaa, baaa, baaad for them…amirite? :sunglasses:

Mouthpiece or not, time for Nunes to put up or shut up…

File the lawsuit and testify under oath…

I fully support Rep. Nunes (R-CA) lawsuit against CNN and The Daily Beast. And for Rep. Nunes (R-CA) to cooperate 100% in investigations on the validity or falseness of the story.

If the story is false then CNN and The Daily Beast should be held responsible to the fullest extent of the law.

On the other hand, if the bones of the story are true - then the discovery phase will be LLLLOOOVVVEEELLLYY. Let’s get people that can confirm or deny this under oath for depositions and in court.
.WW, PHS

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the tweet where Trump says he doesn’t know Nunes and has never met him but has heard he is a great guy.

1 Like

Right because “investigations” usually involve US Congressmen going on unannounced trips to meet with shady Eastern European characters.

How it works all the time…:roll_eyes:

They do a retraction on page 32, 7th paragraph, the liars resign, CNN announces “new guidelines” and all is ok…same as always.

Go for it Devin.

The truth usually comes out when this type of action is taken.

Why is this huge?

The Ranking Republican Member of the House Intelligence/Impeachment Committee participated in the Rudy Guiliani organized private diplomacy that multiple witnesses pointed out was operating to undermine US foreign policy and that Member, who used at least half his time attacking the Party, never bothered to mention this?

Fiona Hill observed that promoting Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election conspiracies you are acting on behalf of Vladimir Putin. Devin Nunes was (and remains) an active participant in that.

That’s why its huge.

6 Likes

That said, I’m not sure how Nunes can claim this story is “false”.

CNN clearly identified their source.

The lawyer clearly stated what his client would be willing to testify to.

What part of this story is false?

This is actually my favorite part of the story…John Solomon realizing his part in this matter might come to light.

Solomon also said that Di Genova and Toensing, his lawyers, introduced him to Parnas as a facilitator and interpreter in early March. “Parnas was very helpful to me in getting Ukraine officials on the record,” Solomon told CNN. “I only gradually realized Lev was working for other people, including Rudy Giuliani.”

This, after it surfaced that Giuliani had advance copies of the stories Solomon intended to publish on Shokin.

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Just to add to the story: Di Genova and Toensing also represent Firtash – the Russian mobster who funded Parnas and Froman. I wonder why Solomon retained those two lawyers.

And Firtash provided the Shokin connection, as Firtash got Shokin to give his “sworn affidavit” that he was “still investigating Burisma” (which if you read the thing, gives Shokin all sorts of outs to avoid any kind of perjury charge so it’s not the smoking gun people think it is).

And let’s not forget the other things Giuliani, Parnas and Fruman were up to in the Ukraine.

So few people see all the different connections.

It’s my guess the CEC needs to make sure these connections don’t become widely known…hence yesterday on the shows I saw what looks like a concerted effort to turn Rudy Giuliani into a crusading hero…what better a person could Donald Trump have chosen to spearhead this little corner of draining the swamp?

Maybe Dr Hills could be a guest counsel and question Numnes when Nunes appears under oath at the impeachment hearing.

Where’s your proof? All you are demonstrating is an unwillingness to listen to news that you don’t want to hear.

I’m still trying to figure out what’s false about the story.

CNN identified a lawyer who is saying to what his client is willing to testify.

That’s the story.

Also seems kind of weird for Congressman Nunes to mention that five other outlets turned it down.

Isn’t the excuse they use when that happens with stories they like is that the “Fake news media won’t run them because they’re scared of the truth”?

1 Like

Fighting fake news and fake cows rallies the base.