Giuliani accidentally tweets link to anti-Trump website - blames Twitter for engaging in a conspiracy against him

So they CAN monitor?

are you asking Twitter a website with like over 100,000,000 users to personal moderate every tweet before it is posted by a human?

after the link is reported to twitter. yes. twitter doesn’t monitor every post that is made. posts aren’t investigated until they are reported.

Computers are very good at that.

As if this wasn’t reported immediately

They are not really, Giuliani forgot a space and typed a web domain. Twitter linked that domain which is what it does when you type a web domain into a tweet.

There are over 700,000,000 Tweet a day its a long queue.

was it reported to twitter? did it violate their terms of service?

A computer could check that in a few minutes.

Maybe seconds.

Yes and a computer did and their is nothing illegal about the domain, hence why it didn’t automatically get removed after being reported.

So just checking, Rudy has zero responsibility for posting a gibberish link?

It did not even exist, easy check.

no Twitter made him forget to hit the space button.

but then it did exist, and Twitter automatically link web address.

I understand where he’s coming from. Twitter should have safeguards in place so Republicans don’t make stupid typos and look silly. it’s really the American thing to do.

2 Likes

It would certainly fit with the party of Roy Moore and Dennis Hastert.

1 Like

no. It’s twitters fault. All of their coders were watching it happen in real time and did nothing to stop this travesty of American injustice.

1 Like

Um…no.

I just started a tweet with the exact words Rudy used in his tweet, and did not hit send. I then took a screenshot of the tweet window.

Please tell me what you see, @Tomahawk.

Tweet

1 Like

They knew after, but it fits their agenda.