Ghost of Hillary Maraudes More Again

We know that is beyond reason to deny that Hillary’s much esteemed bathroom server was hacked.

Here is the latest that you won’t find on MSDNC that has been ignored:

SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

9:22 PM 08/27/2018

Richard Pollock | Reporter

• A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
  • The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
  • The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.

A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/

===================================

Two things. First, the magic words of discounting: two sources and, imperiously, Hillary hacked.

The “source” word means that nobody is putting their name to this report…exactly. And secondly, it’s Hillary, who must not be charged with anything.

A careful perusal of the arkle above yields much information that people have put their name to and thus is worthy of study…even though it begins with the “sources say” crapwords.

But again, a note of caution. Since nobody who matters seems to give an actual spit about Hillary and her felonious proclivities any more, then even were the sources to come forward and prostrate themselves before vapid reporters…what difference at this point do it make?

The moderate voices on the left will tell us, “It ain’t true! None of it! Grandmother is good!” And then the most moderate will allow… “An’ so what if it is all true? Hillary selling us out to the chicoms? Don’t mean nothing to me! So there. Pfooey!”

Generally speaking, intelligent Grandmother studiers long ago acknowledged that someone (we know not who) gave this woman a get out of jail free card. Else she would be in her 25th year of detention in the deepest solitary cell at Gitmo.

Actually, you won’t find the story on any halfway credible source.

Daily Caller is not a reliable source.

But please, do don the foil hat and tell us more.

Google must have removed all of the other stories.

You think it’s tinfoil hat type of kooky, to think it might be a creditable story that the Chinese hacked into Hilary’s personal domain server, while she was SECSTATE?

1 Like

CoJ and FBI at Obama request was Hillary get out of jail card.

And media is covering it up.

1 Like

No, but I’ll need more than an anonymously sourced piece from the Daily Caller, particularly when the president just told us anonymous sources = fake news.

Not in disagreement. Surprised? However the tangible evidence on hand does suggest the validity of the piece. Still, I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment on fake sourcing.

FBI headed by Trump appointee Wray says “No.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-without-citing-evidence-says-china-hacked-hillary-clintons-emails/2018/08/29/cdbd6c60-ab71-11e8-8a0c-70b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.e08be2306cbb

Well, there goes that. Fat donald supporters getting trolled by fat donald tweetes again.

Wray is a liar, a communist and a traitor.

Trumpers. You can’t live with them, you can’t live without them.

Lol and still saner and more believable than Crooked Lyin’ Donnie Dumpsterfire.

I think Jim Jordan claiming Ohr in his testimony yesterday claiming that the Trump Bias pre dates Carter Page and Popadopalous is the bigger story. It proves intent on why the FBI hired Halper to contact Russians to set up the Trump Campaign. I still think Trump is going to declassify this whole thing a couple days before midterms so liberals cant spin it. Trump has the Trump card, no pun intended.

1 Like

He should totally declassify it right now. Yesterday. Why doesn’t he?

Fat donald should fire his ass ASAP.

No worries, Huber will unseal the 43k + indictments soon.

After 8 terror years under god emperor O and another year and a half under Bureauguard Sessions I don’t believe there is anyone in DC with enough pull and guts to do anything about the rooski fantasy squad. Jeez. Well…there is a slim hope. IF we get the right guy as the next supreme leader of the howse… aka Jumpin’ Jim Jordan…

Not holding my breath anyway. Somebody there has to actually care. Still waiting.

You are wise to reserve judgement on an isolated story, and caution people not to except it as the truth without more proof.

However, I think it’s wrong to ridicule people if they comment on what this might mean, if the story turns out to be true.

When this was exposed two years ago that Hillary was conducting highly classified government business through her private server, I suggested that if hacked, agents working under cover have probably been both exposed and possibly killed? It’s a logical conclusion IMO but I was attacked here in Hannity Land as just seeing a conspiracy. Now…I’m hearing two years later…agents lost their lives. I hope it isn’t true.