Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI

I recall Trump distancing himself from Epstein about 15 years ago.

My thoughts as well.

It doesnā€™t matter if Mitch Rapp is involved.

Sorry. Posting pictures of Trump or Clinton at parties with these people in NY does not prove any specific actions. If you can prove an actual illegal act by Trump in this regard then by all means indict him (or impeach and then indict him)
Otherwise, just one more cheap political shot.

ā€¦and the qanon and pizzagaters and yes Trump. Iā€™m enjoying this turn of events immensely.

I didnā€™t follow those so donā€™t care.

Of course your enjoying it. You want to get Trump. Thatā€™s why some posters arenā€™t mentioning everyone involved and focusing on him alone as if he was the only one who associated with them. While trying to deny it. :wink:

say wheres the late night old man roger stone SWAT team arrest footage for this pedophile?

nothing?

huh

cnn wasnt notified days in advance?

huh

how about that

1 Like

Why are you making this all about Trump? He certainly wouldnā€™t.

3 Likes

Ya, thatā€™s why I keep saying it.

And everyone on this forum is aware of q-anon and pizzagate. In fact, most of those threads on the two are post-purge and searchable.

So why should I not be having a good time with todayā€™s news? Why shouldnā€™t anyone? This should be bringing us together!

1 Like

Her arrest seems like a good thing to me.

3 Likes

Iā€™m talking about Barr firing Berman after he refused to resign when Barr lied and said he had volunteered to resign so a crony could immediately be put in place beforeā€¦?

Before Maxwell was arrested, so they could change the direction of the investigation?

Before Berman has the Grand Jury thatā€™s been impaneled indict Giuliani?

There is a reason Barr lied about all of this, and then scrambled to figure out a way to get Berman out of the way so a man who has never been a prosecutor in his life, but who has long ties to Barr and Trump, could become the leading US Attorney of the most important district in the country. I think we deserve to know why.

2 Likes

Not only are you accusing Trump of something heinous ā€“ without proof ā€“ but making some pretty sick accusations of other people ā€“ including people on this board.

But TDS will do that to a person, I guess.

1 Like

no footage of her arrest

huh

Prove it.

there is none

prove that wrong

Prove there is none.

1 Like

prove you are not an ax murderer

What was that we hear all the time? You canā€™t prove a negative.

1 Like

Itā€™s all about the TDS. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What exclusion? Trump used to hang with the Clintons too. Like they were all part of the same corrupt bunch or something. You forget?

1 Like