Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI

How many IG’s have been fired?

nah they prob just ignored any pedophile island info they may have found on him because it was russia connections they were trying to synthesize

1 Like

Sounds like another Trump thread is in order. Get on that.

Did they bring one of those racist law enforcement agencies with them to arrest her? If so, were there any good guys there?

That was the start but now it’s
become a diversionary way to attack a member of the president’s family-take the conversation back to the topic.

If Melania has a political venture to be critiqued, have at it. What she did before being the First Lady is not your fodder for critiquing her as a person.

References to her as a materialistic/sexual object (trophy wife), or implications about her immigration status, etc., are personal attacks on the First Lady of the United States, and it’s embarrassing that anyone would need that pointed out.

Leave your whataboutisms at the door.

The topic is now Ghislaine Maxwell, or the thread is closed.

From the OP:

Who wants to bet Maxwell agrees to turn state’s witness to avoid dying in prison, and she reveals everything about everyone? Democrat, Republican, connected, rich and powerful alike? I hope every single one of the people involved in this rots!

Looks like it is about Maxwell, and the people that associated with her and Epstein, and if they are also guilty of anything, are held accountable.

It does appear, some are easily distracted by pics.

1 Like

I hope whoever messed with underaged girls are all exposed and brought to justice including his personal madam who helped him gather together his victims. The Netflix documentary about them two was sickening to watch but very informative.

6 Likes

Calling her a madam implies the children were prostitutes. They were not.

1 Like

Not intended. They were victims.

2 Likes

I get that. The media and others have decided in unison (like they do) to call her a madam, a socialite, etc. The language used to describe her is completely opposite what is used for Epstein. They were equals. She was an accomplice. What he did, she did,

3 Likes

I saw the documentary and maybe they said it there, I’m not sure. My view is unambiguous so not hindered by one word’s meaning. If anyone is caught or found to of abused underage kids then I hope they all rot. Whatever she’s referred to as, I hope the bitch is buried under the jail and that no deal gets her a soft sentence. Every victim deserves justice and so far haven’t had much.

3 Likes

How many here tried to explain away the Lewinsky allegations against Clinton?

The implication of this question is that the Trumpster’s that are denying Epstien’s connection to Trump are like Clinton’s supporters who were denying Clinton’s affair with Lewinsky.

So to answer, Yes.

1 Like

So vetted we have yet to see his tax returns like we have from all previous presidents in the last few decades.

Our country is run by… whats the politically correct term?

God Bless America.

I got news for you…that will accelerate the process. Just ask Epstein…oh…wait…

I love the pictures you post. What is it you’re attempting to say? President Trump is a child molestor? The ■■■■■■ doesn’t even drink. There isn’t and hasn’t been even a hint of such thing but…leave it to TDS. IMO…your insinuation would be a tad more accurate if you showed pictures of Bill Clinton?

They did what they did. No excuses.

What did “they” do…get their pictures taken together?

They went to Epstein Island.