Get An Abortion Or Die God Said So

Sorry, that doesn’t sound very wise to me.

What makes you think that?

I recall that you have been divorced.

Yes I got divorced on the basis of adultery.

And I remarried this year.

So I was right.

Not your choice, koushi.

I don’t believe monogamy is natural for men, & it does a disservice to women as well.

As we age, more women are available to marry than men due to men naturally taking more & higher level risks. More men are either married, incarcerated or dead, leaving women without a lawful outlet for the sexual urge. Polygamy fills the void.

As for this “Pastor”, if he practices a religion that does teach one man one woman—not mistress, not “baby daddy”— than he is a hypocrite.

Actually, it is.

Nope.

Again laid in the bible and I could have remained single and it was not a sin.

But you do not care about what the bible says.

Incorrect.

Actually, I don’t give two ■■■■■ about what you THINK the bible says.

Your second paragraph makes no sense.

Yep its the fault of organized religion.

And sometimes not even then. Many’s the NBA player who still has to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support even though he’s currently bankrupt - and thus the courts send him to jail for non-payment.

Case in point, Jason Caffey. 9 different kids by 9 different women…

I’ve always wondered how many children a man has to father before he figures these women are just angling for the child support.

What is???

Please, guys (not you, Koushi) learn to use the quote function. It’s very hard to follow a thread where multiple people are talking and you don’t know what specifically they’re responding to.

And I’m sure it would make it easier for you as well to keep track of what you’re saying!

That discussion was about Janet Miller thinking shariah law was good.

Thank you.

I admit it’s the perils of reading from the bottom upward, but the quote function still makes it so easy to follow things and is so easy to use. :wink:

I agree with your whole post, but this ^^ is the important statement for this thread.

We can discuss marriage tenets of various religions in other threads.

2 Likes

But it’s twoo wuv

Why is he fathering children he has no intention of raising? Is that as elevated as society gets—baby mommas and baby daddies?

Has he never heard of this amazing product called a condom? Or service called a vasectomy?

People like this idiot need a copy of Dr Laura’s “10 Stupid Things Men Do to Mess up Their Lives”, specifically the ‘Stupid Parenting’ chapter.

That doesn’t change what scripture states and irrelevant as to whether or not DRS is correct about Matthew 19:4.

Actually, this “prophet” claims to be a functional Christian, a term I had not heard until I started looking into this man. In a nutshell, there is nothing special or divine about Jesus, and he is neither Savior, Lord and Master, nor the Son of God. He is savior simply because his teachings function as a way to save us.

Which is to say “functional” Christians are not Christians.

Don’t give a ■■■■■ and he’s not.