Germany's windmills Froze in place also, and the solar panels got snow over

What?

Out of curiosity, anyone here anti-nuclear power?

Whoops, I confused this vid with one I posted earlier…

ABC forgets’ documentary which ‘absolutely skewers the renewable energy industry’

The smashed mirrors are around 3:30 in…

Are you unable to find actual straight news article/reports? You keep posting commentary.

The smashed mirrors are around 3:30 in…

So the place is called Ivanpah Solar Power Facility and its not shut down:

Based on my online searching I see no indications that they just leave broken mirror bits littering the ground. In fact the bigger issue seems to be frying birds.

lol, I think I brought this facility back online in Fallout: New Vegas.

1 Like

You can see the pictures on the video…

" America’s Concentrated Solar Power Companies Have All but Disappeared"

[America's Concentrated Solar Power Companies Have All But Disappeared | Greentech Media]

“There are fears for one of America’s last two remaining concentrated solar power developers as the embattled sector attempts to pivot to a new business model abroad.”

And? How does that prove it was never cleaned up?

I never claimed that… I hope they clean it up, it looks like an environmental disaster.

Then I don’t understand what you were trying to argue with “you can see the pictures on the video”. I never claimed there was no broken mirror bits on the ground. My assumption is that they don’t clean it up right away but do it during scheduled maintenance.

You are right. The explanation is simple. If it’s really hot it’s global warming. If it’s really cold it’s global climate change.

What smashed the mirrors?

did it shut down the whole German power grid?

I meant the real explanation, not your made up one.

Let’s hear it.

No … let’s hear what you think.

Nah, I’m good with letting the professionals explain it to you. They can do it much better than I ever could because that’s not my profession or area of expertise.

I already know what they have to say. I was hoping to hear what you know. Oh well …

If you already know what they have to say why would you say something goofy like, “The explanation is simple. If it’s really hot it’s global warming. If it’s really cold it’s global climate change.”?

Are you so jaded that you cannot recognize facetious sarcasm?