Germany's windmills Froze in place also, and the solar panels got snow over

So, they had to get energy from Polish and Russian fossil fuel and coal plants and France’s Nukes or people would have died.

Germany forced to rely on non-renewable energy after cold snap froze renewables

And why is it so cold when they predicted global warming for decades now?

1 Like

Be honest, how many times have people on this forum explained the whole how global warming effects weather patterns thing to you?

1 Like

protip: they have to for a very long time. this isn’t new.

1 Like

I thought that only happened in Texas cause they are dumb or planned poorly or some such excuse.

1 Like

What did you think of the mirrors smashed all over that desert from the shut down solar plant? Or the old windmills that now need to be removed,now…

Germany didn’t close their grid off from being able to accept outside help with generation. Texas did

1 Like

FWIW: Did 'Total Collapse' in Wind and Solar Energy Leave Germans in Need of Coal-Fired Power? | Snopes.com

It’s sad to get real news you have to out of the country on Youtube. You would think Fox would have been all over this. India has great news places too

1 Like

I don’t know what you are referring to.

I can see why you chose not to take any words from that article…lol!

You have to watch the video…

Is an editorial from a Australian TV station what constitutes “real news” these days?

1 Like

So, they can fake being nearly totally Green by buying fossil fuel electricity from other countries, if needed… I get it. We can’t…

When that’s all that you got that’s what you go with

1 Like

Where is that in the video?

I was only referring to the frozen windmills.

Thanks for being so thorough.

The frozen windmills aren’t what screwed Texas

Biofuels are the champion for faking green energy.

One huge scam.

Can I have Ted Cruz for $200.00?

No, not Flyin Ted either. Deregulation and corporate greed is what screwed Texas last week