General Jim "Mad Dog" Mattis Is Leaving

Were there any dimocrat hate rallies outside mattis’ home?? When was he exempted?

Seriously though, I don’t care. Nothing desperate about it. Just pointing out more hypocrisy.

Mattis was well liked. Very, very, very few had any problem with him.

Do you and the right now hate Mattis now that he has quit, and called out the President?

it’s much easier to just see who has a bad word about Trump and we know who Trump supporters will attack.

easy peasy.

I got no problems with him. He can leave or stay at his or trump’s will and it doesn’t cause me concern in the least.

Oh well.

The tearful lamentations of the angry lynch mob.

Hilarious.

Who’s attacking him? Apparently since he disagrees with Trump, that makes him a hero.

i personally think Kelly is holding this entire administration together (although i wouldn’t be surprised if it’s wearing on him and he’s given up for the most part). i think he gave up on certain things a year ago and just let Trump act childish and be inaccurate.

can’t blame him for leaving.

but somebody called him a racist so his resignation doesn’t count as a rebuke against Trump.

or something.

1 Like

It’s telling when they have to start making up stuff to argue against.

i don’t think all the guys that Trump supporters attack (if they’re honest about Trump) are a lynch mob per se. although i’m sure they can get hateful.

Must. Defend. Trump.

Case in point.

Uh hu
10char

Wasn’t that long ago that Trump said he was a fan of the Kurds. Here’s some folks likely ending up in a ditch that Mattis was pissed about.

https://twitter.com/MHJournalist/status/1075767338564083713

1 Like

Walls closing in

Wheels falling off

Defenders unhinged

3 Likes

I feel bad for the Kurds. Used and abused and then left hanging out to dry.

1 Like

If they would join putin

Again, it must be said

I said over a year and a half ago that dimocrats would regret stripping away trumps’s advisors and inner circle, leaving him all alone to control the levers of government.

Not that I believe these crocodile tears are actual regret, but when you whine, bitch and moan at every turn and attack every person around him, well, this is what you get.

Congratulations!!

Fascinating. But you accidentally let the Poe mask slip. Good try. Lol

I have a hard time understanding how any Americans are not genuinely concerned over the letter General Mattis submitted. This is a man who literally devoted his life to this nation and it’s defense. And the one thing that he objects to and cannot continue in this lifelong commitment is the worldview of President Donald Trump towards our allies and his lack of clear vision with regards to our enemies. That should give us all pause.

But instead we have liberals on here being Poe’s, pretending to be conservatives to make fun of them over this. It’s fascinating.