Gabbard, Steyer appear eliminated from next Dem debate

This isn’t an intelligent position to hold. Trump is one of the least (outwardly) religious presidents, yet the presence of evangelicals in the exec has had no difficulty crafting policy that benefits their world view.

Google’s not the one slanted.

Because the evangelicals are his base.

Well, for one thing, she gobbled down Bill Barr’s whitewash and mischaracterization of the Mueller report the day he delivered it. Like it was creme brulee.

1 Like

Vladimir Putin isn’t going to motivate voters, policy will.

Why does it matter? I think a 2% cutoff was generous to begin with, she is a non-factor,

It seems that not having insane purity tests and the rational desire to be present around circles of power to influence them has worked well for them.

1 Like

I almost forgot this other little nugget:

https://twitter.com/vicenews/status/1164924024125820928?s=21

It matters because the criticisms are shallow, if not illogical, exposing a deep misunderstanding of the mechanics of politics. How many times does the right wing have to steam roll you guys (worldwide) before this is corrected? Her poll numbers are irrelevant.

But isn’t that just because they’re his supporters?

People did not like her enough. We don’t need 20 people on stage for the duration of the primaries, that’s stupid. Maybe next time.

Sorry. I hadn’t refreshed and didn’t see your reply. You beat me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donald Trump ran on non-interventionism.

And that’s great, but it still doesn’t address the rest of the issues with her.

Again, irrelevant.

Naive.

Well, so far we have:

1. She wanted to be apart of the Trump administration to push an anti-war agenda
  2. She was apart of an anti-LGBTQ organization in her youth
  3. Her polls are low
  4. I just don’t like her

Loved by Steve Bannon & David Duke. Why?

Or maybe the question we should be asking is: why should dems want her in the race?

And we have you denying the reality that she was not going to be competitive and wanting to continue to keep the debates in a useless format filled with soundbites and noise

1 Like

Funny how you avoided these two little nuggets above.