Gabbard, Steyer appear eliminated from next Dem debate

Not sure why there’s so much dislike for Gabbard?

Even if she was disadvantaged by google, there is no requirement for them to be neutral.

Part of the dislike is this little nugget:

According to the official, the 35-year-old Hawaii congresswoman is being looked as a candidate for secretary of state, secretary of defense or United Nations ambassador. If selected, Gabbard will be the first woman as well as the youngest pick for Trump’s Cabinet.

Again, not sure why that is a bad thing. Do we want his cabinet to be staffed solely by right wing ideologues?

Also, this little nugget:

No one in their right ■■■■■■■ mind would even consider working in that piece of ■■■■■ cabinet…no one.

2 Likes

Great. So, we do not want an anti-war voice in his cabinet. Just neocons. That’s what we’re going with.

1 Like

I think a number of folks are upset with her because she lit into Kamala ,last debate,and made her look bad.

The anti-war voices seem to keep leaving. It doesn’t seem like Trump values their contributions to his cabinet, so they leave.

She was never a Democrat. She just plays one on TV. Just like Bernie was never a democrat (I voted for him) but plays one when it’s convenient.

Good, she never had a chance anyway.

1 Like

That may or may not be true. In any case, having that anti-war stance to check psychopaths like Bolton is worth being in the vicinity of Trump.

Party over policy? Yeah…
No.

Maybe. I personally enjoyed it.

Yeah, she would have been a massive influence on fat donald. :rofl:

Me too.

There’s also this article in Rolling Stone. You do have to wonder why Bannon & David Duke like her so much, even though she says she rejects their support.

Yep, and you see what happens to those who he no longer wants around. Fired by tweet.

Never had a chance and letting anyone with a pulse be part of debates has run its course.

Then, there’s also this little nugget:

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard a 2020 candidate for president, told Fox News on Sunday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election found “no collusion” between President Trump and Russia – and that it’s time for the country to focus on the issues that matter most to Americans.