Fuzzy Math: Elizabeth Warren Claims ‘Billionaires’ Alone Will Finance $52 Trillion ‘Medicare for All’

Originally published at: Fuzzy Math: Elizabeth Warren Claims ‘Billionaires’ Alone Will Finance $52 Trillion ‘Medicare for All’ | Sean Hannity

Senator Elizabeth Warren doubled-down on questionable economic data on the campaign trail over the weekend; stating that billionaires alone could finance her $52 trillion universal healthcare scheme.

“Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren is facing deepening skepticism, including from some in her own party, over her ‘Medicare-for-all’ plan — as she not only claims the middle class won’t be hit with a tax hike but even suggests billionaires alone can fund it,” reports Fox News.

“As Fox News first reported, Warren on Friday outlined a plan costing $52 trillion over the next decade, including $20 trillion in new spending — covered largely by an array of taxes on corporations, the wealthy and employers in general. While insisting the middle class would be spared, Warren, D-Mass., went a step further in Dubuque, Iowa, over the weekend when pressed by reporters,” adds Fox.

NEWS: @ewarren told me her Medicare for All proposal won't raise taxes for anyone with under $1 billion after I asked who's in the "middle class" she promises not to raise taxes for pic.twitter.com/9u1e6ApGMi

— Zak Hudak (@cbszak) November 3, 2019

“It doesn’t raise taxes on anybody but billionaires. You know what? Billionaires can afford it. I don’t call them ‘Middle Class.’ Anybody under a billion dollars is not paying a penny more,” said Warren.

Source: Fox News.