Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson Dined With Russian Lawyer Before & After Her Meeting

You mean people could meet with her and it doesn’t mean they are colluding with Russia? Really?

Well yeah, when meeting with her involves a case being tried in NY - no collusion.

When meeting with her explicitly involves getting damaging information on behalf of the Russian government against a political opponent - collusion.

I know, there’s this crazy thing called context. I get that things like that are hard to grasp for conservatives that see the world in black or white.

1 Like

You have no idea what she talked about with members of that law firm.

And there is nothing illegal in meeting to determine if Hillary was taking illegal money from Russian interests. In fact, it would be unpatriotic not to find that out. What were they supposed to do, call up Strzok to have him handle the matter?

Does that meet the legal definition of collusion?

1 Like

Yeah, yeah…just a coincidence…drip, drip, drip.

1 Like

This is from the original post ???

Who put the fix in? PLEASE dont suggest that her client had that kind of juice
Homeland’s statement confirmed court testimony and records cited by The Hill on Wednesday that Veselnitskaya was initially turned down for a visa to enter the United States and required the special immigration parole permission as late as January 2016. The court records did not indicate how she entered the country after that time.

A federal prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s office in Manhattan told the court in a hearing in January 2016 that the “extraordinary circumstances” parole request needed to be approved by Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Nellie Ohr speaks Russian Fluently.

The push and the pull; the information superhighway; FBI and DOJ using steele, who was fired by the FBI as unreliable; rich russians in the orb; this may erupt big time. Are you ready for the truth?

No, maybe you are being played as a naive liberal… who knows. Maybe you are not naive, just being played.

America is not ready for the truth, Bro…

The real question isn’t what Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting, but what Hillary Clinton’s team knew about the meeting. Collusion between Russian contacts and the Clinton team is very real.

~ Dan Bongino

1 Like

Let me break it down for you: Hillary R. Clinton/DNC/Obama’s DOJ leaked the dossier, hired Fusion, hired Steele, sent Russians into Trump Campaign, and into Donald Trump Orb, brought is some western intelligence operatives to push information, smashing Hard Drives, Blackberries, incomplete FISA Warrants – Bruce Ohr continued to push Steels smut after FBI terminated Steel as a source. This smells to high heavens.

I prefer to focus on a single issue like a laser… Natalia Veselnitskahoneypot met with Glenn Simpson before and after the Trump tower meeting because he was paying her , the only other question is was he using DNC money or FBI money

How in the world did she go from denied USA entry to front row at a committee hearing in the same week?
Must have some VERY VIP friends huh

Veselnitskaya’s stay in the U.S. was only beginning. Four days after her meeting at Trump Tower, she attended the House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing, which focused on sanctions and overall U.S.-Russia relations. She secured a seat in the first row, directly behind the witness table. She was photographed by a committee staffer as she listened intently to a witness, former U.S. ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul, who testified that many Russians “quietly believe that Putin’s current course of confrontation with the West” does not serve its interests.

God I miss that.

At least three chalk-magnetized show and tell boards.

The breathless demonstrations with the 8" x 10" glossy prints jabbed up onto the boards.

The chalk line diagrams of how everyone was connected to everything and they and it were all evil.

The salty tears flowing forth from a man who just cared too much, tears that were earnest but yet no fortifying succor for the withering tree of Liberty.

How I do miss that.

:frowning_face:

Spin it any way you LouC.

Dan Bongino needs to go pound sand.

The question has nothing to do with what Hillary knew or did.

The questions being asked by SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER is what Donald Trump knew and what his campaign knew and what they might have done with what they knew.

Soon, perhaps, SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER will share with the world what he has discovered.

But you and your hero Donny have nothing to worry about, cause you and he all know he is totally innocent.

If I were you I would be ecstatic that SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER is taking so much time and being so meticulous in discovering and documenting just how innocent is our President Donald Trump.

Right?

Should mueller bother to find out who paid the honeypot? Glenn Simpson handed her the money but was it DNC money or FBI money? Nope he never bothered to asked her because mueller already knows the answer

1 Like

Blah blah blah

The evidence of collusion between people with deep ties to the Clinton team, and the Democrat Party, is now overwhelming. Pretending otherwise makes you either willingly blind or unwillingly ignorant.

Dan Bongino

Dan Bongino can kiss my big fat hairy ass.

If he wants to swim in the Trump conspiracy swamp, which he obviously does, more power to him.