Fun alert: Kellyanne wipes the floor with Jimmy Acosta

As are you. I don’t know what your choice to be wrong has to do with Acosta’s pertinent question.

Interesting, must be tough to feel that way but also spend all day moderating “personal attacks”?

When a president continually disembles on a topic, as Trump has on the border, it’s a reasonable legitimate question to ask. If the history weren’t there, Conway would have been shocked at the question, instead of reactionary and defensive as she was.

1 Like

What? Saying I’d be an ass for calling that poster a liar? Note, I did no such thing.

The fact you demand more civility from a random Internet forum than the Prrsident’s spokeswoman is interesting, that is all.

FYI, tread lightly. You’re dangerously close to contempt of moderator.

If she posted here, you might have a point. But as it stands you don’t.

So…is all that decorum stuff out the window now? It seems like it only comes up when someone says a mean thing about Trump. When he or his people say mean things…well, the person deserved it. Right?

Understood; I am not questioning the moderation here!

Isn’t civility something done by example… seems odd to celebrate incivility by our leader and expect it elsewhere.

2 Likes

The only thing Kellyanne Conway has ever wiped the floor with is the truth.

This was a statement disguised as a question. John Roberts is a real professional. Acosta is just rude.