Fun alert: Kellyanne wipes the floor with Jimmy Acosta

Well that was a letdown.

1 Like

Good Lord, she instantly went on tilt. Sheā€™s lucky she wasnā€™t sitting at a poker table.

She also is a habitual liar and a generally horrible human being. Lol

Because how dare a reporter ask if the POTUS will tell the truth. We are in a world where we have to wonder just how deceitful the President will be when addressing the nation. Itā€™s sad.

1 Like

If it makes you feel better to think that Acosta bested her, then by all means think it. Nothing should stand in the way of your happiness. I havenā€™t checked, did CNN air this exchange?

It is unfortunate that President Trumpā€™s address was carried by major news outlets. Any future address by Trump should be isolated to Fox News or the Cartoon Network where Trumpist can drool over their orange beast while the rest of us better folks go about improving this country undistracted from his insanity.

3 Likes

Itā€™s must have been a great speech. Otherwise yā€™all wouldnā€™t be so jacked up about it. Heā€™s gonna have another one on Jan. 29.

Absolutely. Let him gin up fear and paranoia to just his tiny base. Leave the vast majority of Americans out of his fever-dreams.

One thing is for certain: Acosta has the ability to infuriate White House officials, including the president.

Maybe heā€™s asking tough questions.

Moderator note, Iā€™ve deleted several posts that have gone personal. I will not simply delete the next round.

In all seriousness, thank you for taking the time to explain.

He asked a beat your wife question. Heā€™s an ass. She was right to call him on it.

Sometimes, deleting the posts is better than silencing half the board.

So simply asking a question about Trump gives his spokesman the right to personally attack him, question his faith, and proclaim no one likes him? This is how people should act?

1 Like

It would be that type of question had the administration not just spent a week misleading people about immigration every way they could. It was still a smartass question.

I have no clue what youā€™re talking about.

The question he asked is the equivalent of me asking you if youā€™re going to lie in your next post, implying your prior posts are lies. So yes. He should be called an ass and his mother called ugly names.

The president has lied so much about so many things. A good reporter is entitled to start off any series of questions by asking if Trump will actually tell the truth this timeā€”especially in light of the fact that he lied numerous times during his speech.

Acosta was on the mark.

1 Like

But Trump did lie in his last remarks.

Heā€™s an ass. But youā€™re entitled to be wrong.