Fun alert: Kellyanne wipes the floor with Jimmy Acosta

Uhm. Dude. She talks to those people everyday. It’s kinda her job. And it’s obvious. Nobody likes Acosta. Right?

Someone doesn’t like when her alternative facts are pointed out to be lies.

1 Like

She just put the rudest man in D.C. in his proper place. Fun stuff!

Lol yea I’m sure they chat about her relationship with her husband all the time. It’s like her job or something, dude.

If that makes you feel better than fine. You should probably think it. So can we get out of the Conway’s bedroom now? Puh-leeze?

Who the hell haid anything about her bedroom other than you? That’s the last place in the world I’d want to go.

Cool. We agree then.

Too late, we’re already there

1 Like

If you say so. Carry on fawning over Bowling Green Barbie.

No one is more honest than Kellyanne. This woman was the best that America did for her, with the exception of Donald Trump. Donald Trump hired this very skilled woman, and now America has become great again. Liberals believe that America should be bad, as with Obama. I do not like Obama, I do not like America bad. One way or another, liberals try to make it a crime. Sad.

I am! I’ve watched the video three times (not that there’s anything wrong with that) and it gets better each time. :slightly_smiling_face:

That explains quite a bit

1 Like

I don’t know what you said, but I sure like how you said it.:+1:t6:

Sorry, because I can not explain myself. English is not my native language. Kellyanne is good for America and bad for liberals. Is that clear enough for you?

2 Likes

You don’t need to apologize. I do. I was the rude one. I meant no offense. Sorry.

1 Like

And she nailed him! Maybe lying is the better option.[quote=“pam95650, post:7, topic:106969, full:true”]
Just remember, Kellyanne is paid to lie. Acosta is paid to report the truth.
[/quote]

Easily fooled by parody account

It’s painfully obvious, too.

Mansplaining

Sure, she “blasted Jimmy,” in the same way that Alabama just blasted Clemson.