Full pardon for Flynn may be imminent

Keep in mind it was Obama admin…this goes directly to his office. Now having said that Obama is untouchable. So they…meaning Barr must go after his soldiers and make em pay dearly for doing Obama dirty work and abusing their offices.

2 Likes

Strzok and his demon smirk.

1 Like

There would be no need to.

Flynn lied. No one made him do it but himself. It didn’t help that his son was embroiled in his own set of felonies and the FBI held his son up to make Flynn go easy.

But that’s all the fault of the errant Flynn family. Stupid games win stupid prizes.

2 Likes

You just shared a weird video from an exceptionally crazy youtube account. Was that on purpose or were you just looking for “strozk + smirk” and thought that worked?

1 Like

Here we go again. :rofl:

The point is, Strzok showed some disturbing behaviors and speech when he was interviewed. His text to his little girlfriend exposed him even more. He seems to be a narcissist- with or without NPD I don’t know. But he sure had some haughty behaviors during his interview with Congress. Not to mention, he was also rehearsed when he wasn’t smirking like the devil.

You do the same thing to Trump. Even in this very thread. Just look at the TDS TTT thread. You focus on every little move he makes. Well, now I’m going to do that to Strozk because he is like Trump’s spitting image, and because the Dems are hypocrites. And because narcs deserve to be called out.

From your link:

“is this dude possessed? Is he a luciferian? Maybe a 33rd degree Mason?”

So which is it ? And what about that demon handler and “it’s” eyes.

He was being sarcastic. Dead pan humor. Don’t play dumb. And honestly, his smirk does look demonic. Just as ridiculous, maybe even more so, than Trump’s tweets.

No, I don’t think the guy who has videos about bill gates creating corona virus is being sarcastic and I’m wondering how you ended up with this video from this account.

Is this circulating in Q-annn circles or something? There are 10,000 clips of Strozk, why use the one from crazy pants land with a crazy pants website listed on the video and a crazy pants description about demons and masons?

5 Likes

He was literally entrapped, even the 302’s said the agents doing the interview didn’t believe he actually lied, only that they had succeeded in trapping him in a “false statement”.

Nobody has perfect recall, they knew that going in and set him up for the charge hoping as they said to either get him fired or turn him under threat of prosecution to use him against Trump.

When that failed they drove him into bankruptcy and threatened to go after his family to get him to plead it out to cover for their own malfeasance.

You may cackle with glee out of partisanship but that was an absolute abuse of authority from the start and if a Republican did anything similar you’d be calling for their heads instead of patting them on the back.

1 Like

Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters are pretty insane themselves. You should see a bunch of pro-“choice” advocates and how crazy they get defending abortion.

I simply searched “Peter strzok demon face.” And this was one of the videos that showed up.

Hard nope. For all of it.

Don’t lie to feds.

If you do, Flynn warned us what would happen:
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/936604394661007360?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^936604394661007360&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.realclearpolitics.com%2Fvideo%2F2017%2F12%2F01%2Fflashback_aug_2016__flynn_if_i_did_a_tenth_of_what_clinton_did_i_would_be_in_jail.html

1 Like

Go ahead, don’t expose yourself to any of the facts, it’s always best to live in the partisan bubble lest you learn to question your leaders.

Too long; didn’t read version: “NO, U!”

Ok, but you’re promoting videos about Demonic freemasons and luciferians, right? So lets talk about it.

Is he a freemason?

That is not the issue here. Strzok’s arrogance is. Quit red herring.

No offense meant by this,but you’re probably the biggest “square” here right? Well I’m a giant weirdo. I really don’t think you’re in a position to try to tell me about getting out of a bubble or questioning leaders.

You mean like the Biden family?

I’m not the one who brought this to show and tell:

It’s freemasons isn’t it? He’s a freemason, right? Tell us.

No. You’re so smart. You can figure it out yourself. I believe in you. :wink: