Full pardon for Flynn may be imminent

“By the Book” is nothing but CYA and an admission nothing they were doing was “by the book”.

Flynn is not blameless in this, as no one made him lie. But he was the intended victim of a gang that was working off of a theory about collusion that had no basis but imagination and a fake dossier. Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe and the rest of the Obama gang.
There are a lot of people involved in this who belong in jail more than Flynn ever did.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Your move Sullivan.

Appeals court just ordered lower court to dismiss charges against Flynn.

Annnnd, apparently Strzok and the rest can be sued by Flynn. They lost qualified immunity due to the charges not being filed “in good faith”.

Oh how I hope it is true and Flynn sues.

3 Likes

Dude got off.

Criming pays sometimes.

1 Like

Oh…judge Sullivan can’t be judge, jury, prosecutor and AG? Wow…who’d a thunk it and according to all the lib news outlets, the appellate court was sooooooooo skeptical of dismissing the charges?

2 Likes

This is going to make the Zelinsky testimony about Barr even more interesting today.

1 Like

Dude had his rights violated.

Conspiracy gets caught sometimes.

How so?

He didn’t… he got off.

If he didn’t have a good friend in the White House who was willing to bend the DOJ to help him out, he would be sentenced by now.

He is testifying as to how Barr is bending the DOJ to help out friend’s of the President.

The same sort of skullduggery that surrounded the sentencing of Stone was also present here.

He did. If the thugs had done their jobs right, he might have been in a cell by now.

But probably not, since they were ready to kick him before ■■■■ head Strzok decided to use the insurance policy.

1 Like

Barr didn’t bend the court.

I didn’t say that.

The court decided. Not Barr.

The Court was forced by Barr.

This case was handled the way it was because Flynn is a buddy to the President.

I knew at the end of the day Flynn would get off light.

He did.

1 Like

All I can say is. Ha ha.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: How?

Yes…corrupt FBI agent no doubt will get off.