Full Durham report

I don’t know if the federal government can be reformed. Federal law enforcement and intelligence has been thoroughly infiltrated by partisan operatives. I don’t think we could get rid of them all, or change the culture in these agencies. I do not believe the Congress is capable of oversite in this instance because partisans will partisan. It will take people of great integrity to clean out the swamp, I don’t know if we have many left.

3 Likes

Aren’t they planning an investigation into Trump’s attempt at overthrowing the 2020 election? They are not going to stop.

The real obstacles to putting an end to this pernicious traitor-dom Insectoidism, is negativity and lethergy from good people.

2 Likes

Hannity just played a montage of hacks like Schiff and Rachel Maddow and the rest of the mouthpieces who were the loudest a few short years ago…

It’s amazing how much of the stupid shot they said “it’s obvious the Russians chase something on Trump this president is clearly a Russian assert and Vladimir Putin knows how to handle his assets” just sound so liberal stupid and hollow today.

You still run across many posters in various comment sections who say that today. Facts are not a problem.

1 Like

If they weigh the same as a duck…….

1 Like

STILL waiting for Schiff to pull that irrefutable, rock solid proof out of his ass.

Talk about holding onto a dream. The libs should just give this one up.

5 Likes

Maybe lefties can figure out that their voting practices support this crap.

This needs to be repeated.

So I quoted it.

2 Likes

45/47 has declared war on the deep state and intends to destroy the deep state before the deep state destroys the USA. I haven’t heard any other presidential hopeful, R or D, declare their position re the deep state.

As such Trump is the only viable option so far for 2024, if the USA is to survive as a constitutional republic.

3 Likes

They are going to be even more desperate to get him now.

1 Like

Much tougher under the microscope of Congress and right side media.

They used up the pandemic card.

They could send troops to Taiwan or Ukraine.

1 Like

Trump should get double secret service until the election.

4 Likes

Humans?
Did you see the last picture of Weinstain being wheeled into Senate in a wheelchair?
More like a corpse. OK…you’ll say it is still human.
But c’mon…yikes!

He declared in 2016 too.

:joy:. My gosh. You guys really believe it. This time. This time he really means it.

Notice that AG Garland didn’t grab the report before it was made public, and write up a misleading summary?

3 Likes

Too busy running cover for Hunter and that cursed laptop.

5 Likes

How can you destroy something that you cannot even define or identify?

Trump says a lot of things but never gives any specifics.

Of course the US is going to survive as a constitutional republic.the very fact that Durhams investigation was completed and the report made public proves that.

1 Like

There’s a big difference between surviving and providing the ability for citizens to thrive in the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.

A government cavalierly wielding the power of a politically motivated two tiered justice system might survive…but its citizens are not going to live the glorious promise that set America apart from the rest of the world.

It might well be time for a giant reset…time to flush the career bureaucrats and politicians in favor of people who believe in service…

I ve said previously I preferred a candidate other than Trump. Maybe i was wrong. Maybe a pissed off Donald Trump with one term and four years unencumbered by a re election campaign and four years to have learned where the bodies are buried is exactly what America needs.

It’s time to give permanent Washington an enema.

5 Likes