FRONTRUNNER? New Poll Shows Warren Tops Biden 7-Points Among Democrats Nationwide

Originally published at: FRONTRUNNER? New Poll Shows Warren Tops Biden 7-Points Among Democrats Nationwide | Sean Hannity

Sen. Elizabeth Warren further solidified her frontrunner status this week; topping former Vice President Joe Biden by 7% in a new national survey.

“Twenty-eight percent of Democrats and independent voters who lean Democratic say they intend to support Warren, while 21 percent say they will back former Vice President Joe Biden and 15 percent say they’ll support Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.),” reports The Hill.

South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg stands at fourth place with 10% support.

“Former Vice President Joe Biden slips, Senator Elizabeth Warren steadies, Senator Bernie Sanders gets his groove back, and Mayor Pete Buttigieg breaks back into double digits,” adds the Quinnipiac Poll.

Warren came under fire from her fellow Democrats earlier this month over her refusal to discuss who she plans on paying for her trillion-dollar spending plans.

The attacks seem to have little impact on left-leaning supporters.

“I’ve been working for a long time on this question about what the cost will be and how to pay for it, and I’m getting close,” Warren told reporters on the campaign trail in Iowa.

Read the full report here.