Free Speech in Europe

That’s your answer to “Expressing a belief is being a bully and the government is not being a bully for attempting to make her renounce her writings? Wow, the irony.”

That IS irony.

3 Likes

Everything is fluid for the Orwellians: gender, the Constitution, and especially words.

1 Like

Uh no.

1 Like

That’s it. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Damn, did he just call out Trump Republicans?

Odd, how the modern left hates free speech. They can’t stand words. They will put you away like a jan 6th protestor…

4 Likes

They may put me away some day but i’m going to keep saying what i think regardless.

1 Like

No, it’s not ‘expressing a belief’ that I drew aim at, although the irony of your ilk on the subject of opinions, facts and theories you don’t like is…rich with promise.

I just quipped in word play about, y’know, bully pulpits. But leave it to the Grievance Gang to auto-asphyxiate over it.

Yet here you are…hour upon hour…day upon day…year upon year with all these boring literalists.

Thanks for humoring us, though I don’t identify as Conservative. More of a Traditionalist.

1 Like

Goodness but @tzu 's pretension gets tiresome.

4 Likes

Yes. We will just have to agree to disagree on the point.

Allan

“Going to”

“Doing”

“Did”

1 Like

:roll_eyes: :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :crazy_face: :+1:

It’s not. That was my point. This whole thing is ridiculous on it’s face.

Quit bullying poor @tzu. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:wink:

2 Likes

I just knew that you would work Trump’ name into this thread somehow. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

7 Likes

TDS still alive and well. :grinning:

1 Like

There is a distinct difference between, the GOP…and Trump Republicans.

The GOP is dead.

“Trump’s name.”

1 Like