Free Brittney Griner

Now we have a real cause. Free Brittney Griner

With hope there is dope. Legalize reality.

2 Likes

Brittney Griner has been detained in Russia and could face up to 10 years in prison after customs officers found “vapes” containing hashish oil in her luggage back in February, reports say.

Seriously Russia?

Seriously Brittney?

1 Like

Lucky it wasn’t Indonesian

Indonesia is probably the worst possible country to be a drug addict. Since addiction itself is treated as a crime there, the country doesn’t hesitate to execute foreigners or people deemed unfit to stand trial.

1 Like

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Not talking about basketball.

3 Likes

Speaking of stupid…

“I don’t want to disregard a sovereign nation but Putin has disregarded sovereign nations his entire service in this world,” Lee said. “Anyone that is killing and attacking and destroying Ukraine, a neighboring country that is not bothering them, has no right to hold Ms. Griner. Period.”

3 Likes

Considering the recent relationship (past six months) between Russia and the United States I would have refused to go in the first place.

But if I had to, I certainly wouldn’t have taken something that would give the Russians an excuse to throw me in their very crappy jails.

It’s either stupidity or arrogance. Maybe a combination of both.

4 Likes

Hmmm…Funny how that saying doesn’t apply to everyone who plays stupid games.

Yea wasn’t the smartest idea…

it makes me laugh that Sheila Jackson Lee is barking at the moon on her demands Russia release Brittney Griner because they have: ‘No right’ to enforce their laws. Way to go, Sheila.

1 Like

Who Said it doesn’t?

Perhaps BLM could send a representative to Russia?

1 Like

Oh I don’t know…Any of the hundreds of posts saying Ashli Babbit was a victim…Nary a mention of her “Playing stupid games” or any of the other Jan 6th crew for that matter…They’re all victims.

When you’re unarmed and shot at point blank range to the head, by a chicken ■■■■ turd, hiding off to the side…nope…you’re not a victim unless you vote D.

1 Like

There weren’t many mentions of her “playing stupid games” in the Babbit threads. Your right on that. I was in the minority taking that position.

Griner is also a victim of her own choice to play stupid games.

Scatch said so… ha ha

they would be better served sending BLM to Ukraine to see how black refugees were treated by the white Ukrainians

What do you mean there were all kinds of libs calling her stupid and a few cons.

I love basketball.

And I support legalization of marijuana.

But Ms. Griner I will assume voluntarily traveled to Russia. May I assume the hashish oil was hers and not slipped by a third party in her suitcase?

Does no one bother to learn some dos and dont’s of nations they visit? I think she needs to learn to govarit po russkiy and sit it out in their probably crappy jail.

1 Like

Looking for more about Ms. Griner, I found this:

It would probably benefit her to keep that under her hat. I don’t know that the average Russian, much less their legal system or prisoners, are open to same sex relationships.