Fox News. Fake News!

Most definitely. He should have never brought it up.

NPR and ABC World News.

Fake news was created by Eric Schmidt to protect Hillary from her corruption.

Every headline is annoying. Destroys, attacks, slams, etc etc everything is sensationalized for clicks. Some might even say threads here have ridiculous titles, especially the ones by the thread generator.

I read the NYT…

I read NYSlime just about every day starting about mid Carter years until Clinton second term…I’ve watch that paper turn into one if not biggest propaganda outlet out there at the time.

Not that the paper always was bias…specially towards Reagan.

For hard news there’s nothing better but you need to differentiate between editorials, opinion pieces and the news.

You can take the news right off the wire…and then watch as they twist it into something it’s not.

FOX s just as guilty.

Take this story that just came out about 4 or 5 minutes ago.

Over the next day they would twist it into something different.

And yes I think reuters is bias…but less so then AP IMO.

1 Like

Oh And I also want to say sometimes you need to pay attention to what they’re not saying. That was something I’ve learn long time ago with the NYSlime.

1 Like

I also like my local paper, the Star Ledger.

I don’t think any of them is perfect but I find the NYT to be the best.

Well then that’s your opinion.

Critical thinking is key.

Yup.

I disagree with you but I respect your point.

Indeed…I always question their motivation.

It’s for just this reason I don’t watch, listen or rely on the fox for anything. This is nothing new. For us independent thinkers. The news networks have been a lost cause for years.

He stated a fact. The NYT is the best news source in the world.

Your opinion is incorrect.

They are kind of a joke nowadays. I would be embarrassed to be hired there.

Unless I have a long stream of outwardly racist tweets. But that’s what they love.

Thank you. NYT has been the gold standard for news for years, unfortunately as they are definitely hard left leaning.

Would it make more sense if the story said they “invaded” each other?

why would anyone bring gender into a discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with gender??