Fox news caught running fake photos

when will people stop watching tv news?

Already have. Been about two years or so since I have.

1 Like

i would have guessed you have!

congrats

The whole our side is good and the other side is bad thing gets old. Stay tuned, coming up, why your politics are better than theirs followed up with look how bad they are now. Pass.

1 Like

you got it

i got sick of tv news in the 80’s, when cnn would rain negative on reagan on every little thing. i was not even politically aware then but to me it was obvious

maybe it was my natural distrust of tv people but i swear watching their ■■■■■■■■ pushed me to the non-left

1 Like

So the tactics of conservatism are converging with the lamented tactics of libs, greeted with a soft shrug. Seems like a super principled position.

1 Like

Well, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that the internet provides a safe haven from such designs by “the media.” Thank god for the objective internet, operating above the fray.

1 Like

Yes, sure, parts of the internet operates using the same format, I don’t seek those parts out either. Oddly enough, given my political leanings I primarily get my news from the wife’s New York Times subscription. Yes, they have a slant to the left but I wouldn’t say their business model relies on division and virtue signaling to the extent cable news does. Cable news is basically news for eighth graders imho.

1 Like

I remember the outrage when one of the major media outlets ran video of a military ordnance range and said it was fighting between the Turks and the Kurds in Syria after Trump pulled us out of that area.

I notice the outrage is absent here now.

I certainly didn’t hear that we should “focus on the main story about the US leaving the Kurds out to dry” and not focus on the “media deception” back then.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Trump and his supporters including Fox ALWAYS do what they accuse others of doing.

This right here is real FAKE NEWS.

1 Like

You’d think they’d be better at fake news. And this is why I always tell you guys… Find out for yourself. I don’t watch Fox, I don’t watch CNN. They tell you what they want you to know. Excellent job moonshine on exposing this

Here’s an excerpt from second to last paragraph of this piece of garbage article:

While photo illustrations that meld images can be OK in certain contexts, such as for features or opinion pieces, have no place in straight news coverage.

Fox News only has one straight news show that I’m aware of and the rest are news opinion shows, with straight news snippets reported throughout the show and news crawls throughout the day. Otherwise it’s pretty much a 24 hour news opinion channel folk’s and they don’t pretend to be otherwise so don’t get your shorts in a knot as this junk article finally admits that’s it’s actually “okay”! :+1:t2:

One more thing…if a picture of a burning building caused by violent protests/riots has an incorrect city designation doesn’t make it imaginary. :roll_eyes: Leftists like to tell us we have lying eyes and we are not really seeing what we actually see! :astonished:

Meh…they are both problems. But the news should inform us about what is going on…not doctor photos or video to make you think one thing is happening when something entirely different is actually happening.

That is extremely nefarious would you agree. Or is it only nefarious when CNN does it?

I think it’s Nafarious when any of them, do it. What say you.

1 Like

I noticed a reduction in lately in poeing. Guess I wasn’t looking in the right places!

Any person s in Fox News who knowingly presented the doctored photo to editors as genuine should definitely be disciplined. We don’t know whether it was a conservative gilding the lily to impugn the already self-impugned looters and rioters, or whether it was a liberal activist in the organisation seeking to excuse CNN et al. with a “See, Fox News does it too” defense.

I’m guessing it was more a staffer thinking reality doesn’t matter to our viewers . They have proven that by their slavish devotion to the cult of trump