Fox News cancels Lou Dobbs' show; pro-Trump host not expected to be back on air

all this interest in foxnews…

so genuine

It’s going to be added to the unity list though.

• Let Fox News cancel Lou Dobbs.
1 Like

Cancel culture strikes again…

1 Like

Very genuine.

Like watching a car crash

And Marcuse smiles…

1 Like

CENSORSHIP!!!

That’s the Dominion lawyer right

2 Likes

argh

ideas and opinions we dont like…

Darn Fox News

I bet Bartiromo and Pirro are ■■■■■■■■ bricks.

Lol remember when you guys are wanted libel and slander laws made even more harsh so Trump could use it in the media? It was literally until Fox News was sued after the election.

13 Likes

Apparently, lying daily on video about a company is bad for business.

2 Likes

I wonder if everybody named in the Smartmatic suit will be fired?

its been a bad week for fox.
a multi billion dollar lawsuit
firing dobbs
their rating being in the tank, behind both cnn and msnbc

1 Like

Everything Trump touches withers away…

4 Likes

hmmmm…

was that before cnn lobbied to get fox news taken off the air?

they seem to do it so often

lol

Fox News is between a rock and that other place. They are losing audience to OAN and Newsmax because they backed off a bit on Trump. So what do they do now? Trump’s base doesn’t want to hear that he lost.
But they can’t blame the election systems anymore or they get their asses sued off. What to do? Film at eleven.

Fox News will be fine they have zero competition every single major news outlet that is on air is to the left. If they had some competition maybe but right now they have the market cornered.

In essence they have no competition. Half of the country is conservative or conservative leaning they aren’t going to just in mass quit watching Fox and tune into MSNBC.

Look at OAN and Newsmax ratings. They are giving Fox News a run for their money.
I still believe that Trump’s 2016 run was a huge infomercial for a new Trump News Network.
I will be really surprised if it doesn’t show up this year. It depends on when Trump is going to realize that he really isn’t POTUS anymore.

Good I am hoping to see some more conservative channels, it’s not like all of us on the right just watch Fox I gave up cable a long time ago. It might be interesting again if things get mixed up.

I am not going to worry about who might run for president for at least two more years, and enjoying the silence from the tweets. Jbiden is the president.