Former US ambassador Marie Yovanovitch: Victim or co-conspirator?

You’ve figured part of it out by yourself, but apparently don’t want to accept it:

I didn’t say it, you did.

While we’re at it, let’s go another step back, why were Rudy&Co, Parnas, Fruman, Solomon involved in any of this…at all? Why were these guys on such a mission here to smear an Ambassador that they had people tailing her and sending encrypted chats about her movements and security?

late edit: sorry replaced my last post with my reply. Time traveling.

Why would he have to do that. All he would have to do is transfer her. Bohemia is a nice place, I hear.

Because he was doing something illegal based off a conspiracy…

A grifter becomes president and can’t even get anything off the ground besides these ■■■■■■■■ penny ante cons. It’s disappointing really. The Depression era hobo con artists in Paper Moon staged a much grander con than this ■■■■■■■■ or any of the rest.

2 Likes

I think much of what you state as facts are actually, at least at this point, speculation.

Well he just dis sign the first part to the china deal. 200 billion more in goods…just in time for the election…

Maybe because they believed a US Ambassador was was working against her boss?

2 Likes

Then remove her? Trump could at will… no need to smear

Marie served at the pleasures of the President. He had the authority to get rid of her, and he did. End of story. Now she claims liberal victimhood. Get a job at 7-11 for goodness sakes.

1 Like

Oh she’ll get a six or seven figure payoff in the form of a job teaching somewhere or working for one of the multi nationals.

The “poor little woman” will be fine.

1 Like

Why not remove her? She served at the pleasure of the president. Your notion does not make sense to me, Bro.

You missed part of my post above.

She still HAS a job. She is still a member of the Senior Foreign Service at $197,300 and will be until she reaches mandatory retirement at age 65. She will get a lifetime pension of approximately $85,000 to $86,000 a year based on her service. Plus Social Security. She is currently 61. She is currently a State Department fellow in residence at Georgetown University.

All Trump can do is remove her from a post. He cannot strip her of her personal diplomatic rank and cannot stop her serving in non-diplomatic posts in the State Department.

She is only a victim in so far as she has been clearly slandered.

As for WildRose’s comment of the “The poor little woman will be fine.”

Yes, she will be. Which will grate Trump’s nerves no end. :smile:

2 Likes

Lol you think she lost her job?

Looks like Marie has the last laugh.

I doubt it, your comment about Trump.

She is still crying about getting bounced from a job that she was over her head on.

She lost her power Trip position

Move on about the georgetown u fellow.

And your basis for saying she was over her head, given her outstanding reputation at the State Department is… something you made up?

That explains her hubris.

Kids take note. This is a good deal if you can get it. Even better than a business monopoly.

:vertical_traffic_light: