Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale, armed, barricades self in Ft. Lauderdale home, police called

Does this have anything do to with anybody beside Karen?

Amazing

2 Likes

Exactly. People have problems no matter who they work for.

1 Like

Don’t look at the pattern of criminals criming for money grifting the RNC and the GOP donors, which Parscale was 100% doing… but look over here that he got drunk, beat his wife and threatened to kill himself.

That’s much better

3 Likes

Just another guy in a long listen of standup guys that Trump hires.

But sure, nothing to do with “Trump!!”

Much more true.

He’s the bad guy in your fantasy automatically why?

On a discussion board! Horrifying!

1 Like

I wonder if trump will ever fire this wife beater. My prediction, he won’t because Brad knows where all the dead bodies are buried.

It is true that Parscale was bumped down exactly one level on the campaign org chart. But hey that’s the same as big working for them anymore right.

He’s a wife beater in your narrative why?

Summary for those who don’t want to read all posts:

Former campaign manager for Trump was recently demoted and had apparently become depressed and was taken for observation in Florida.

T.R.U.M.P!!!

If he’s a campaign advisor, what’s he doing in Florida 2 days before a debate, and 6 weeks before the election? They must have let him keep a job title, but he’s a nonentity in the campaign.

That’s not what the cops say. Watch the video- he comes out like he can talk the cops out of arresting him.

Who else is going to lecture Trump supporters?

2 Likes

I don’t want to be held responsible for his wife’s next beating, but I think you have asked an interesting question.

1 Like

Does he hire unhinged people, or do people who work for him become unhinged?

1 Like

He’s lucky he’s white. All he got was a body slam.

True…and tell us how…on never mind. :wink:

50M

Facts