Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale, armed, barricades self in Ft. Lauderdale home, police called

I hope he gets help. First Caputo, now him, I’m sure the toxic environment of trumpdon doesn’t help anything

“Former campaign manager for Donald Trump, Brad Parscale, who was replaced by the President less than four months until November’s vote was reportedly armed with a gun and threatening to harm himself at his Fort Lauderdale home on Sunday afternoon”

This could have gone horribly wrong. I hope he gets the help he needs.

The pressure has to immense. Trump’s methods to retaining power looking increasingly dangerous, being a key part of the reelection campaign that has squandered a billion dollars with the President down several points nationally and threatening not to step down in the event of a loss has to take its toll.

Fortunately, Florida has a strong involuntary mental health commitment act, known as the Baker Act. Parscale will be held for a full evaluation and provided voluntary or involuntary mental treatment as both his mental condition and the public safety requires.

2 Likes

Upddate:

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1310399311415574529?s=21

The timing of this seems very odd. I wonder if this is related to the Trump story?
Knowing Trumps broke…could Parscale know about some campaign finance issues? Hmmmm…

1 Like

Well, Jared Kushner just deleted every single one of his tweets just now. So who knows.

Where are you seeing this?

@jaredkushner

On Twitter

Twitter.

His account is entirely empty.

Prayers for Brad Parscale and his family :pray:

Thanks

I always got the bipolar vibe off Parscale. Hope he’s ok, but come on, man. Another person who Trump has turned to ■■■■ .

Not fast enough man, @noSpaces beat you blaming Trump in post #3

4 Likes

Hope Parscale gets the help he needs. Being in Trump’s orbit seems to break people or careers. It’s a heck of a price to pay.

1 Like

I will correct my statement.

Apparently Jared Kushner had no tweets to delete.

You have to admit, the timing is a big ■■■■■■■ coincidence.

1 Like

I bet there’s some guys in camo with unmarked vans close.

News flash Jared Kushner doesn’t use twitter. It was fake news. And of course you just lapped it up.

4 Likes