Former Clinton advisor, Naomi Wolf, claims there is an on-going coup in the US

Feminist and Democrat, Naomi Wolf, believes that the draconian lockdowns have effectively suspended the constitution and have moved the US to the edge of a fascist dictatorship:

We’re absolutely moving into what I call Step 10. I wrote a book in which I pointed out there were 10 steps that would be tyrants always take when they want to close down a democracy. Whether they’re on the left or the right, they always do the same 10 things and now we’re at something I never thought I’d see in my lifetime.

You described it really, really well. It is Step 10. And that’s the suspension of the rule of law. That’s when you start to be a police state and we’re here. There’s no way around it.

I agree with her assessment completely. Civil rights and rule of law should be something that all Americans are willing to defend regardless of political affiliation.

Do you agree with her assessment?

Or are house arrests and suspension of civil rights for the healthy populations justified based unproven theories?

No, I don’t agree.

Watch the video and explain why you think she is wrong.

And yet, South Dakota, Massachusetts, Florida, PA and Nevada all have entirely different policies.

If you can’t get a hire cut, your living in communist Russia.

Naomi’s last book was literally pulled from the shelves by her publisher because the central tenet of the book was false as she thought “death recorded” meant “executed” instead of “pardoned.”

Other positions include that a women’s mind can override birth control and make her pregnant. Writing a letter to a fetus in the breech position will make it turn in the womb. Claimed the US military was trying to bring Ebola to the US to lead to a military coup. American and British beheadings by Islamic terrorists were staged.

She’s on there rehashing the same 10 step BS she first peddled in her book “The End of America” 14 years ago. And people are eating it up…

2 Likes

But… “Former Clinton advisor”.

“If I’d known Biden was open to lockdowns as he now states, which is something historically unprecedented in any pandemic and a terrifying practice, one that won’t ever end because elites love it. I would never have voted for him.”

If she didn’t know, she’s so ■■■■■■■ stupid that there is NOTHING she has to say, that I want to hear.

1 Like

Exactly. How could she NOT know?

I’d suggest taking anything she says with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Looks like in the 90’s, she did some decent work.

But more recently, not so much.

Saw this quote:

Vox journalist Max Fisher urged Wolf’s readers "to understand the distinction between her earlier work, which rose on its merits, and her newer conspiracy theories, which are unhinged, damaging, and dangerous

Also, many people in today’s Democratic party, are not big fans of the Clintons. Many, like me, was never a big fan.

Of course the delta between the 2 parties today is much different than it was in the 90’s and early 00’s.

Republicans have moved further right…some squarely in the conspiracy section.

Democrats have moved from being a center right party, to a center left party, with a large caucus that have progressives/liberals.

Time traveling apple “nanopatticles”. Dr Naomi has been visiting Dr Feelgood.

She should go back in time and cancel this interview

Nonsense.

You need a DeLorean if you want to travel through time.

:grinning: :grinning:

What does this have to do with feminism?