Forcing Compliance Trans Religion

Of course, we’ll hear plenty of reasons why this doesn’t fit the bill of government forcing people to use certain pronouns. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I mean what public space actually means.

That help?

Is it? No “federal solutions”?

Are we not allowed to shun them from society?

1 Like

But YOU do?

5 Likes

What do we do with this?

2 Likes

:popcorn:

Trans women.

Bìxià provided another example earlier and I agree that the government should stay out of it.

So yes, apparently you support the government dictating what content privately-owned theaters and other public spaces are allowed to show. How conservative of you. :smile:

I’m sure there are a few who post on here.

You can do whatever you want to do, as I’ve stated many times.

No, and I’ve never suggested anything remotely like that. Maybe try reading my posts?

Gut feeling?

In my opinion transgender women should not be eligible for that program, but I’m really having a hard time giving a rip either way. I’ve got about a million more important things to worry about.

Do you believe parents should be allowed to take their children to strip clubs?

1 Like

Nope. I go by have rabidly they defend the terrorist group antifa.

1 Like

Yup. Just like here in Wisconsin parents can bring their kids to bars and serve them alcohol at any age. In my opinion alcohol is harmful to children, but it’s not my place to tell a parent how to raise their kids.

So than you are part of the problem.

1 Like

What problem? Allowing parents to raise their children without government interference? As a self-proclaimed conservative I’m surprised you see that as a problem, but I guess times are changing.

I did read your post…that’s the problem. :wink: