Floyd was dead anyway. Who knew?

I can only use the material I am provided.

No other way.

How much emergency medical training did you receive in your life?

I mean, let’s cut your five nonresponses out and just get to it: a whole bunch, you know for a fact that what you’re saying isn’t true and since you are now devoid of any beliefs but nihilism (that you think is a sense of humor) and driven by the sole desire to own people on the internet, you will pretend all that isn’t true.

1 Like

There Is quite literally no other way it happens.

Literally. No. Other. Way.

Ah, but I didn’t say it, you did.

If we accept the premise that Floyd died of an overdose, Chauvin is still guilty because he kneeled on Floyd’s neck for 9 minutes instead of summoning medical aid.

Also, why is this back? The trial is over, Chauvin was found guilty.

Oh I don’t disagree with the verdict.

Just fact checking disinformation on fentynal overdoses.

I see.

So help me out here: it appears that you posted this article about the comedian’s hospitalization in refutation to Tommy’s assertion that fentanyl kills immediately. Am I right so far?

Yes. And several claims that it was impossible for the drugs to have caused his death.

Tommy, read the story carefully. These deaths involved fentanyl-laced coke. Quite a contrast to just the fentanyl Floyd had in his system when he was murdered.

Umm no, he also had meth in his system.

1 Like

I stand corrected-it’s been a while. Yeah, he had both, in trace amounts. As Tommy has pointed out, if you OD on Fentanyl, you’re not awake to beg for your life, and toxicology showed this. He didn’t have the amount Fent that is considered an “OD” because an OD on Fentanyl would have had Floyd unconscious, not begging for his life with a knee on his neck.

Comedian ODing and dying on a speedball (coke/fent, or other combination of opiod/stimulant) doesn’t disprove that.

I don’t believe anyone claimed that it was impossible for the drugs to have caused his death.

Many people, myself included have said that drugs didn’t cause his death.

1 Like

Defending someone (c)they hate for 4 years did a real number to some people.

:rofl: That’s funny.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hating someone for four years really did a number on some folks.

3 Likes

Never said there weren’t 2 sides of the coin

That’s why its primary medical use as an adjunct to anesthesia.

Right. His death was caused by Chauvin kneeling on his neck.

I can’t believe people here are still going to bar for this ■■■■ bag.

But we would have never known that had I not turned it over. :wink: