Florida Supreme Court hears arguments over an abortion rights ballot measure

Aborton. Isn’t. A. Right.

“Before I knit you in your mother’s womb, I knew you” (Jeremiah 1:5)

Another verse my mentor shared with me: “God has a purpose for us, before we are born” (Ephesians 2:10).

The “rights” of one person should not interfere with the life of another. Abortion is wrong.

1 Like

That’s true. All that human needs is time to grow.

No, just heavily misguided. There are also big population centers who might vote blue.

No, we fear for the people who are pro-abortion, and performing abortion, don’t understand what actually goes on, and how horrific it really is.

And women who have no problem with murdering their children for their own convenience.

2 Likes

That’s disgusting if they are doing it for their own entertainment.

1 Like

3 Likes

I made no comment on the people voting.

I commented on being able to count on you to cheer on abortion.

You start a lot of threads about various abortion issues – always taking the side of cheering for abortion.

Well done!

3 Likes

I believe pro-aborts do understand that. Just like slavers understood how horrific their “peculiar institution” was.

2 Likes

That’s true, disgusting though it is to cheer on killing unborn babies.

1 Like

The language is not ambiguous. “Viability” may be.

Is ‘viability’ viable? Abortion, conceptual confusion and the law in England and Wales and the United States - PMC.

We abuse the term “viability” in discussions about abortion.

Nearly every aborted fetus is perfectly viable where it is, in the environment it is in, when abortion occurs. If left alone, it will continue to grow where it is.

The “viable” concept is essentially saying we want it to be able to grow in some other environment that is unnatural for its current development. It would be like expecting a born human being to be able to survive under water, or survive after being tossed from an airplane.

Absolutely, we’ve made the term “viability” ambiguous with respect to abortion. It’s deliberate.

Leave it alone. Don’t kill it. It’s your own child already.

2 Likes

Exactly.

hows the oral arguments going for the Colorado demokrat judges?

Ohio ■■■■■■ up big time last year…largely because republicans playing games.

I stand with saving innocent lives. Even if the majority of people want the killing to continue because they have been convinced that unborn children are not human.
Throughout history people have killed innocent humans using the same excuse.

2 Likes

I know this is a little off topic, but my university, ORU, tried to brainwash me into believing I was pro-choice (and okay with killing children inside the womb) and accused me of such.

I agree. Abortions are pretty much the ultimate in immorality.

I mean this is the way it was supposed to go down with the ending of Roe right?

Every state doing its own thing and having political fights to solve it has once and for all?

I don’t see the problem here. It’s politics.

They’re certainly up near the top of the list if performed solely for selfish reasons.