Florida Spike in Cases

Mask mandates were in place.

Do you deny it?

1 Like

Sounds like you are angry at the governors of Louisiana and Arkansas for reinstating mask mandates. Write a stern letter?

Again, you don’t know what the numbers would have been without the mask mandates in place.

I know two people who died from a car crash while wearing a seatbelt. I also know 2 people who survived a car crash while not wearing a seatbelt…. Therefore I decree that seatbelts do not work.

:rofl::rofl:

I’m not angry at anybody. Ever.

I’m sure you can make some up.

2 Likes

Where the mask mandates in place…yes or no?

1 Like

Masks don’t work for me. I cheat as often as possible.

1 Like

No you don’t.

Speculation without any science.

4 Likes

Compared to N95 masks, cloth masks aren’t very effective. People shouldn’t use cloth masks.

Compared to 4% chlorhexidine gluconate, plain soap isn’t very effective. People shouldn’t use soap.

Got it.

1 Like

You are ignoring the risks associated with the use of low effectivity measures during a respiratory epidemic.

If you’re really serious about masking at least wear the right masks.

Otherwise it’s fools gold.

2 Likes

My mask sucks. No matter which one I use. It’s mostly used as a chin strap anyway. Which means it sucks as protection.

What are the risks?

False security.

2 Likes

theres talk of a lambda variant now too, more resistant to vaccine

how many of you still think this came naturally from a bat?

lol.

Over confidence in ineffective measures. Distancing is a better mitigation than masking. For example.

2 Likes

Me wearing my mask. (If I were younger, black and far less handsome.)

Meh. It’s been made perfectly clear that the hearts and minds of anti vaxxers aren’t up for grabs. We may as well stamp out misinformation, conspiracy theories, and outright lies.