Florida Spike in Cases

Who appoints leadership in the CDC and through their agency directs their priorities?

the same as fauci’s

1 Like

Are you proud of CDC performance?

1 Like

You didn’t answer my question, why should I answer yours?

DeSantis is just plain wrong.
Go to his twitter page.
There he is fixated on wealthy white companies, and persons, etc… photo after photo…
He lost me at calling his Governor race oponent; a black dude, a monkey… a monkey!
DeSantis is the lowest form of republican; notice the lower case “r”.
He could care less about Floridians; human beings, dying.
His actions show that, and it is sad to say for Floridians.
He’s on the way to the White House baby!
Florida who? Florida what? People? What people?
Him, and Gaetz will be gone soon, and the world will be a better, safer place for it.
Selling beer coozies, that in fact promoted the death in his State, come on…
Total pile…

1 Like

what a complete crock of ■■■■

i’m fairly certain what you’ve displayed here is the warning signs for dds

1 Like

I thought it was progressive to consider as an abuse of power Trump commanding anything to his departments as president, especially if he thought their compliance would benefit himself.

5igwjh

Might want to look at the report card.

Vaccines save lives.

3 Likes

That’s the theory.

Masks don’t.

1 Like

BUt MaSkS DoNT WoRk!!

“With Covid-19 cases surging in his state, Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R-AR) wishes he could take back the ban on local mask mandates that he signed into law.

The governor indicated his about-face at a briefing on Tuesday. A reporter questioned Hutchinson on the legislation he signed in late April forbidding local officials from implementing mandates.

“Do you regret it now?” The reporter asked, of Hutchinson signing. “Was it a bad decision?”

Hutchinson cited the state’s then-improving Covid outlook, as well as a likely override from the state legislature, as his reasons for signing the mask mandate ban. Now, however, he has reversed course.

“Everything has changed now,” Hutchinson said. “And yes in hindsight, I wish that had not become law. But it is the law. And the only chance we have is either to amend it or for the court to say that it has an unconstitutional foundation.”

Come on people…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/katv.com/amp/news/local/arkansas-governor-holds-news-conference-as-covid-19-surge-continues

It’s really funny that conservatives cheer on central state government telling private businesses and local municipalities and school boards exactly what to do.

So absurd. Talk Radio Conservatism has no principles any more.

They should do it in Mississippi too.

But masks are a communist plot for totalitarian control!

So much dumb.

1 Like

Schools mandate several vaccines already. Add covid to for kids over 12 and let’s get these schools open safely again…come on…

The tools are all right there to do this.

But we won’t use them because…? Owning libs?

state government have the police powers. the fed doesn’t

I’m not following your logic.

Should the government - any government, federal, state or local - tell private businesses how to do their business? Regulate their policies regarding a pandemic? Or should that decision be let to the ones of the private business?

Should state governments tell local school boards what to do regarding the safety of their student and staff, or are the local boards in a better position to respond to local conditions?