Florida Election Investigation?

That’s the thing that adds even more stooooopidity to the GOP claims: their candidates are likely to win. It’s like they’re casting doubt on the legitimacy of the process and acting like they’ve got something to hide. It’s weird.

1 Like

The DEEP STATE has its claws and tentacles and other appendages in the SUNSHINE STATE.

1 Like

I think I saw polls indicating Sinema was a good challenger to Flake before he decided to retire. Might have lost the seat regardless but it would have been a fun race.

It all smacks of fraud. They have laws in place to maintain the integrity of the vote, and protect voter confidence in the voting process. Precincts count the votes cast, and report the tally to the state in a specific time period, and as the votes for candidates are tallied, they report to the state every 45 min. This is all to maintain the integrity of the vote.

When the Broward County Supervisor of Elections refuses to follow the law, and does not provide to the state government how many votes were cast, and refuses to give updates every 45 min, it damages the public trust in the entire process. It looks like their preferred candidate lost by X number of votes, so they are just generating enough extra votes to put their guy over the top.

This is why they are forced to report total votes cast, specifically so that they cannot just keep adding new ballots until their guy wins.

Like the Trumps?

No it is actually a move that is right if you are corrupt and a Trump supporter. Statistically it is more likely for GOP to lose the more votes that are cast/counted. So they are just doing this preemptively out of playing a numbers game. The CEC leaders follow it then the sheep all over internet repeat the lie like it is a fact.

The word “illegal” will be repeated countless times over next next week on any CEC show discussing the election, even though not one case of voter fraud has been found.

It’s a disinformation campaign to conflate fraud with not meeting a deadline.

Just one example of the fraud, things that are against the law, outright and utter incompentence in certain counties in florida:

Broward’s elections supervisor accidentally mixed more than a dozen rejected ballots with nearly 200 valid ones, a circumstance that is unlikely to help Brenda Snipes push back against Republican allegations of incompetence.

UPDATE — 3:35 p.m .: Twenty-two improperly cast ballots, considered void due to mismatched signatures and other violations, were included Saturday in the final vote totals submitted by Broward County to the Florida Secretary of State’s office.

Yeah…I mean…conspiring with those Russians to win the election. You know full well that’s the only reason he beat your queen.

Your article says it’s an accident. Put down the pitchforks guys.

If anything, it shows that the checks on the system are working.

2 Likes

It’s part of their victimization complex they all have. None of these weirdos that are currently part of the Trump Ol’ Party know how to behave or act OTHER than claiming to be the perpetual victim of something at all times. It’s a sickness if you ask me.

If the checks were working, the twenty two improper ballots would never have been mixed with one’s that were valid to be counted.

This is only ONE that we know of where someone in that county screwed up.

I highly doubt Hillary Clinton is CITM’s Queen.

But aside from that, Trump conspiring with his personal attorney and the owner of the National Enquirer to engage in an illegal scheme to defraud the voters and conceal information from the public DID likely push Trump over the EC edge against Clinton, effectively stealing the election.

And be prepared for indictments from Mueller against Roger Stone for colluding with WikiLeaks and Russia to affect the outcome of the election in Trump’s favor as well.

They are counting hundreds of thousands of ballots. Doing really tedious and thankless work.

Mistakes get made.

The checks in place to mitigate these mistakes seems to be working quite well.

The system is working.

That is what I see happening.

wait, you went from…

to…

in record time.

Do you want law breakers prosecuted or not?

2 Likes

It’s only illegal if it’s the only reason she lost otherwise no foul?

Party of law and order!!!

Only if they’re Democrats

Rather than admit defeat, or have some introspection onwhy they lost, the modern GOP would rather abandon democracy all together.

Trump has infected the GOP with his conspiracy theory nonsense and inability to ever take the high road.

1 Like