Flood of Humanity - 42

A great country or what?

Yes. Win an election.

Maybe soā€¦but we can only deal with the lying fraud currently pretending to be The Secretary of DHSā€¦

Perhaps eliminating Mayorkas from his current position in a manner that exposes him as the disgrace that he is will send a messageā€¦

The southern border is a disaster and that piece of human garbage cannot be allowed to maintain his position of power.

7 Likes

The only way to ā€œdeal with themā€ is to win an election and put yourĀ© lying frauds in the office.

With the House, Republicans are in a position to shed light on the worst acts of what Democrats are doing. Have hearings on the border and lack of immigration enforcement. Have hearings on the weaponizing of the intelligence community and FBI.
I would not do this as impeachments because the media will not play along the way they did with Pelosiā€™s fake impeachments.

1 Like

This has gotten way off topic. Please get back on it.

1 Like

Or we could go with Sneakyā€™s attitudeā€¦do nothing because the election didnā€™t go as well as expected and watch the country continue to be invaded by 2.5 or 3 million illegals in each of the next two yearsā€¦

I donā€™t expect Mayorkas to be impeachedā€¦there arenā€™t enough votes in the senate. But this ā€œyou lostā€ crap isnā€™t acceptable. Not when the stakes are as high as they are at that border.

The system is being overwhelmedā€¦Mayorkas is a liar. ā€œThe border is closed we have operational controlā€. ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Only the dumbest MessNbc watcher would believe that.

Realityā€¦the country is being invaded. 5 million people have crossed borderā€¦3 months into the fiscal year biden is on pace to break his own record of illegal crossings from last year. More than 100000 Americans are dead because of the drugs being trafficked into our country. God knows how many human slaves are now living in America paying their debts to the cartels. Weā€™ve caught more than 100 esteemed members of the terror watch list trying to cross. How many havenā€™t we caught?

Sitting back doing nothing is not an option. If the democrats donā€™t intend to enforce the border itā€™s up to Republicans to step up and use whatever tools they have. Democrats never let minority status slow their agendaā€¦I see no reason for my party to not be aggressiveā€¦hearingsā€¦oversightā€¦whatever it takes to try to push through the media blackout outside of fox. Solutions need to be offered and pursued.

It wonā€™t be easy but the answer to the question ā€œwhat are democrats doing?ā€ Is ā€œNot a Damn Thing!ā€

If your only solution to the border disaster is ā€œwait til the next electionā€ then your opinion is worthless. I m way more interested in people at least trying to find solutionsā€¦even if the odds are stacked against them.

Just my opinion.

And by the way, whenever title 42 goes awayā€¦itā€™s going to get even worse down there.

That idiot Biden has made the cartels a Fortune 500 companyā€¦people not interested in solutions are a waste of everyoneā€™s time.

3 Likes

Which is exactly what is going to happen because it is all the republicans can do.

Loading the courts.

Bull ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Your wasting our time.

Holding hearings is not doing nothing. Do it right and that helps pave the way to the next elections. Impeachments that will fail in the Senate give the other side the chance to say Mayorkas was vindicated in the Senate.

1 Like

I agreeā€¦hearings and oversight are the sharpest tool Rā€™s haveā€¦they need to use them.

I despise Mayorkasā€¦heā€™s garbage. But he wonā€™t be removed from office because the votes arenā€™t there in the senate. But thatā€™s no reason to not bring the heat and shine some light on his lies and failure.

1 Like

Time to do what?

Just like Trump?

To what end? To feed the fever?

Because they lost.

3 postsā€¦nothing that even considers a solution to the border nightmare Biden and Mayorkas have created.

Go bother someone else your wasting my time.

(It hurts me to say thatā€¦I understand you have served our country and live in one of the states most impacted by the border nightmare. Iā€™m not interested in people not interested in solutions. Seriously go bother someone else)

Yes. Pelosiā€™s Trump impeachments did nothing. The response to both of them is that he was found not guilty on all charges. The same would be the result of a Mayorkas impeachment. The only difference is the mainstream media would call out a Mayorkas impeachment as fake from day one while they played along with the Trump impeachments.

The ā€œsolutionā€, what there is of it anyway, begins with winning elections.

You need the House and Senate to pass legislation (such as fix asylum criteria) and either the President or a veto-proof majority. And you need judges who will uphold it. Which again requires the White House and the Senate.

All of which Trump had his 1st day in office. He had the whole government and he gave it all away because ā€œme, me, me, I, me Iā€.

The republicans would have the Senate and the House right now, able to block almost anything Brandon tried to do, if it werenā€™t for Trump. If they had the Senate, then getting rid of Mayorkas (whatever good that would do), would be a real threat.

1 Like