FISA courts blast FBI for misleading

Too obvious. They’re much more subtle than that. They have to be.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of this.

It’s funny how all the things libs were told ended up happening to some degree or other.

No they weren’t.

We were told Cater Page, Manafort, Roger Stone, Papa, Cohen, Flynn were and innocent. We were told there was a spy in the campaign. We were told classified FISA application would be released and damaging…

None of that came true.

Sorry.

1 Like

Exactly. They accused us of being paranoid, listening to much right-wing radio or other conspiracy. Never mind the fact that it was I that was warning em and bringing it to right attention.

But the moment Obama became president…everything changed for em. They seen advantages of it to be used against their political enemies. Now they embrace it openly.

Now our host is saying we need FISA, national security is at risk. I say bull.

But my question remains after I said this to our host back in 2014.

This was concerning the abuse of goverment agencies (IRS) going after political opponents during it’s scandal against Tea party.

I think I either scare him…or he thought I was crazy. BGG was in on that conversation as well. Tried saving that conversation and transfer it to this forum but they shut down old forum down before I had a chance to save it all.

It’s the same pattern that gets played out time and time again. Take that 50 million example for gun violence study. It’s nothing more then using tax payers money to go after their opponents.

And thus why I preach about dangers of goverment itself…and libs in general. They have stolen our goverment from American people using unelection bureaucrats to go after em.

None of your © conspiracies came true. None of them.

I really don’t care what you think…or any other lib for that matter.

I know what going on…and so does millions of other now.

And I’m going to continue preach about the dangers of your beloved goverment

1 Like

“Our” government.

Notice I have never denied the IG report on FISA abuse. I think the process needs more rigor. However for anyone to say it validates the Republiconspiracies over the last 3 years is an outright fabrication.

Sorry…don’t believe you. Nothing personal.

Including pee pee tapes and the president is a KGB agent who will be tried for treason.

either way…unless justice to brought to those that knowing abused their position for political gains…people will never trust our goverment again except for libs.

Next republican president that comes to power needs to fire the top 25 percent of bureaucrats…specially after a lib pres.

Can you find a post of mine where I thought either of those?

Mark my word. In 2024 a lib happens to win…he’s going to fire top management and put in place people like Comeny, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper and Strzok.

Well I am going on record here. There are major problems with FISA. As a normal citizen, I am worried.

However there is nothing in the report to validate the Republiconspiracies of the last 3 years.

No you weren’t.

Reading the FISA letter, do you feeeel FISA considers these acts “mistakes”?

About the FBI?

A republican will do it too. Hell Trump probably will, listen to Wray.

There are only a few “qualified”.

They won’t.

Anybody who “trusts” government is a fool.

Watch the FBI’s ad campaign coming soon.

It’s not ours.

98.6 approval rate. Pretty well says it all.

1 Like

Leader are really big on offering up sacrificial lambs and moving “The Buck Stops Here” signs from desk to desk.