FISA courts blast FBI for misleading

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

FINALLY!!! The FISA court speaks? FINALLY? Where the hell have they been for the last couple of years?

1 Like

Hoping it would fade away apparently.

The FISA court is not blameless. They are there precisely to prevent this. They were rubber stamping.

4 Likes

What did the founders tell us?

1 Like

What?? I’ve heard that FISA abuse was just a conspiracy theory made up by the pubs.

The alphabets didn’t cover this FISA story on any of their evening TV programs last night either. I wonder why they wouldn’t want their viewers to hear this bombshell information. Ears too sensitive I guess :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Gonna have to be a huge hole to handle all that corruption.

1 Like

Here you can see McCabe admitting their crimes/failures…right. Then he goes on and blame lower levels agents as being baked in at 2:20 mark.

When we know only top few agents were in the know…I mean it was sensitive right?

2 Likes

You watched all of the network news programs last night? Glutton for punishment, I guess.

2 Likes

If they do review other FISA applications and they are riddled with the same sort of mistakes (is covering up information a “mistake”?) then forget that thread that says “don’t blame the FBI”. The whole agency is a mess.

If they review other FISA applications and find very few “mistakes”, then how do you explain 17 “mistakes” in this one case, all going in one direction? What would be unique about this case?
That needs to be answered.

Its one or the other of the above.

2 Likes

Online news stories are not the same as evening TV news programs. They didn’t air anything about the FISA judge coming forward. I wonder why not.

How do you know? Did you really watch all of them? Why do you think the networks want to bury this story?

How many people watch the evening news programs? A couple million? People my age and younger are more likely to get news online.

It kills the narrative.

What narrative? If they really wanted to bury the story, why post articles about it on their websites?

I’m not sure about this story haven’t been keeping up since aI day super busy lately but I have noticed on numerous occasions both sides don’t report much on the stories that don’t fit their narrative. It’s unfortunately all to common these days.

The Great Lib Narrative

I don’t know what you mean.

If a network is trying to bury a story, wouldn’t they ignore it rather than posting articles about it on their website?

For sure. Ignoring some stories and highlighting others is very effective.

1 Like

These are for profit businesses and may run whatever stories they wish. One wonders why they even keep evening news programs for TV audiences. Since they’ve collectively decided to keep that format, the next consideration is why they choose to air certain stories but not run others.

Either way, unless people are hold accountable no matter what reforms they claim to make will not undo the damage…and thus FISA courts need to be terminated.

Because it will happen again, it’s only a matter of time.