FISA abuse, Ohr/Steele/Contact, Fusion GPS, What happens next!?

Smyrna was already being counted. Once people start posting links to YouTube they make the list.

2 Likes

Agreed. But the OP was who I was referencing. :slight_smile:

Oh sorry i expect the list to grow especially as Hannity and others embrace conspiracy theories and have the guests on.

These folks who peddle in this stuff are learning. Wikileaks and Alex Jones attacks on Republicans just gets you a some left wing support and maybe on to Real Time with Bill Maher.

Attack a Democrat President or Candidate and you get even more people in the media giving you a platform and support from a Republican president or candidate.

I am more interested in observing the demographics of people spouting this nonsense.

1 Like

You’re right-I’m very consistent.

And so far, every time you’ve proclaimed “drip drip drip” the sink has been in good repair. Like I said before, please find a reputable ENT to check your hearing. You’ve been hearing dripping that isn’t there for two years now. Or, put another way, you’ve allowed yourself to be manipulated for two years by the one guy who CAN declassify those redactions but won’t because it tricks the most gullible among us into believing something is there. If there were, we’d all know it by now.

Drip, drip, previews are over. It’s showtime!!

Oh look how libs flock to defend/deflect from their beloved corrupted Messiah and company.