First Trump Impeachment vs Biden China collusion

A crime occurs when specific elements of a specific statute are met. Yes, I agree that a crime was never alleged in either indictment…just politics.

1 Like

There is no such thing as a “High Crime” in America so there exist no statue.
Its a political term solely defined by the House.

I was responding to a post that stated the following:

A crime is always required. And I know that many here do not think that Trump ever committed a crime.
And be it as it may, he was impeached twice for specified crimes. And he was not convicted once and perhaps will be a second time.

Again there is no such thing as a “High Crime”
The House could define a high crime as anyone who wears blue socks.

Thus you agree with me when I contradicted the post that stated Trump committed a crime and was impeached for specific crimes. Thanks.

Trump was impeached for inciting a riot.
The house does not need to met the legal code of the crime to punish him.

Agree. All they need is 2/3 of the votes in the Senate. I never alleged that he committed a crime or that one was required, in fact I was rejecting the idea. He was never impeached for an actual crime. And he will never be convicted of an impeachment unless some evidence is provided that he actually was trying to get those people to trespass onto the Capitol building.

He was impeached twice for the crimes that the House laid out. And I know that you guys who support him will always believe that since the “crimes” did not jive with regular man on the street crimes, then it was all bogus. And next week the evidence of his most recent “crime” will be presented. And a lot of Republican Senators will have a decision to make. Either they need him to keep their jobs or they want him gone. Either way they will have to go on the record. And then history will be the judge of wither they were right or not.

Actually it’s 2/3 of the number of Senators present. I am always surprised that the Newscasters don’t mention it and refer to the count as if 100 of the Senators will be present.

He was impeached for crimes that were made up by the left, hence Klinesmith gets…wait for it…probation. Why isn’t Comey being prosecuted? Why isn’t Hillary being prosecuted? Why the FBI firings and not criminal prosecutions? The answer is the double standards of justice for the establishment elite. That’s the very heart of the division with in this country and it’s being further exacerbated by the MSM.

1 Like

Yeah…who needs a real court and innocent until proven guilty when we have Cangaroos…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hear! Hear! :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

China, China, China…

1 Like

Ummmm, that’s not what the first impeachment was for. It was about the “perfect phone call” to Ukraine.

Although, it was a continuation of that nonsense and both were sham hoaxes.

1 Like

The DOJ was under Trump for four years. And you ask why those folks were not prosecuted? Don’t you think they would have been if the evidence could stand up in court? Trump is a vengeful person. And I have no doubt that he asked multiple times for the DOJ to find evidence of wrongdoing.

Yeah…I know…there’s no one there that was there prior to Trump. Open your eyes my friend and ask yourself why? Highly classified information was just released proving the corruption and collusion of institutions that were meant to be out of politics, unitedly pushing a political agenda…why is no one being held accountable. IG Horowitz says there were 17 errors…all going one way…do you think this is accidental? Why is no one being held accountable? You and I should be united in desiring equal justice under the law but it isn’t being applied equally…in fact…not even close. Now why?

1 Like

We got to see how the DOJ offers up a few token actions and remediations while keeping the substance of their autonomy intact.

Trump did expose how entrenched and unredeemable and beyond the law the DOJ really is.

We only have hope that enough ground level agents are free thinking and apoltical enough to keep some semblance of check on their partisan leadership.