First Time Being Embarrassed

Obama knew about influencing since 2014, so there goes that excuse of ( Current Strategy!) There are briefings documented to prove it.

Calling for Sanctions and actually getting them done are two different things! Still doesnt change the fact that Obama lifted the Bush Russia Sanctions. Cant play the woulda coulda shoulda game! Both Trump and Obama were wrong.

Obama knew about 2016 election hacking in 2014? Whoa

he was briefed of Russia trying to influence our elections in 2014 and did nothing, its on the books bud!

Again, you’re doing what’s expected. Instead of holding the current president accountable for his own actions with Putin you’re trying to blame anyone else you can. I’m just surprised you haven’t thrown Hillary in there yet.

remember the nice october comment of Obama claiming our elections are too decentralized to be influenced, and that Trump should stop complaining and make cases for votes?

Obama told FBI not to investigate? When did this happen? Is there proof of this?

They gotta blame Donald Trump’s love affair with Putin on somebody. It’s all a deflection.

I am holding the president accountable! Obama is responsible for doing nothing, and Trump is responsible for keeping the problem alive and well. Guess what, Trump and Obama are both to blame. Guess what , your ilk blamed George W Bush for 7 yrs on anything and everything that went wrong in Obamas white house, why the change now?

I said that Trumps relationship with Russia is wrong! How is that deflection!

He was warned of the possibility. Yes, he should have been more proactive. But theres a difference between not being proactive about a possibility, and willfully denying things that actually happened, which is what Trump did

This has never been about whether voters were actually changed

This is what was really said, “Obama’s remarks actually came in response to a reporter’s question about voter fraud and Trump’s claims that the election could be rigged. Obama was not making reference to Russian interference.”

Once again the CEC has misconstrued the quote. What. A. Surprise.

2 Likes

Warned? No he was briefed by Comey, that in fact they were trying to influence our elections. He told Comey to do nothing about it! Its all noted! OH again! The what if Game! What if the sky was blue! What if , What iF! The fact is obama lifted the Bush Russia Sanctions, didnt pass any sanctions till 2016 and told Medvedev that he had Flexibility for Putin, and didnt do anything till Hillary Clinton lost an election. I judge people by their actions,and both Putin and Trump should be investigated in this Russia Influencing our elections thing.

What was the DNC claim Ace? that Russia changed vote tallies in favor of trump!

Please send a link showing Comey had direct evidence of an active campaign by Russia and Obama didnt fo anything

Cite some proof of this.

You are all over the place slow down

I am actually right on target, both Trump and Obama are Putin puppets.