FIREWORKS: Trump Says ‘Corrupt Biden Has Never Been Smart’ and is ‘Less Smart Now Than Ever’

Originally published at: FIREWORKS: Trump Says ‘Corrupt Biden Has Never Been Smart’ and is ‘Less Smart Now Than Ever’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump slammed former Vice President Joe Biden from the White House Wednesday; saying his potential opponent was “never a smart guy” and is “less smart now than he ever was.”

“Biden’s son is corrupt and Biden is corrupt. And I’d rather run against Biden than almost any of those candidates. And I think they’ll all weak, but I think Biden has never been a smart guy and he’s less smart now than he ever was,” Trump told reporters.

President Trump: "Biden's son is corrupt and Biden is corrupt. And I'd rather run against Biden than almost any of those candidates. And I think they'll all weak, but I think Biden has never been a smart guy and he's less smart now than he ever was." pic.twitter.com/y2KFwKKoNV

— The Hill (@thehill) October 2, 2019

New polling released this week shows Elizabeth Warren may take the top spot as the Democratic frontrunner; topping Biden by 4% in a new national survey.

“Twenty-six percent of respondents who say they will vote in their Democratic presidential primary or caucus said Warren is their first choice, a 1-point bump from last week’s survey, while 22 percent said the same for Biden, down from 25 percent last week,” reports The Hill.

Bernie Sanders fell into third place with 14% of the vote.

“Warren also edges out Biden by 5 points among self-identified Democrats, 28 percent to 23 percent, though the poll shows a stiff competition for independents, with both Warren and Biden coming in at 20 percent and Sanders getting 18 percent among such voters,” adds the website.

Read the full report at The Hill.