Finally something crazy: Biden accuser Reade leaves for Russia

This thread is now about Ashley Biden’s journal, please get back on track until it’s about Hunter’s laptop.

2 Likes

She is a democrat whom you collective believed.

How is her credibility now that she is a defected democrat?

Overruled. She’s crazy.

Jokes are supposed to be funny

As we are not at war with Russia, you move to Russia. You don’t “defect”. So moving to another country makes her a liar? Nuts and sluts, just like with the Clintons?

4 Likes

She called it defection.

It doesn’t make her a liar. It shoots her credibility to crap though. Maria Butina!! Come on

She certainly didn’t pick the country I would move to. Do you think the judge in the Trump case would let her be impeached because she chose to move to Russia?

It is so easy to disregard this style of discourse.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

At first I wrote this off as crazy.

Considering the stakes in the coming election.

Maybe not so crazy.

Hopefully she lays low and doesn’t become a propaganda tool.

1 Like

That’s not how impeachment works.

Impeachment is crossing on a lie

Her choice to do so may be open to questions of credibility. May be not the move but her statements about getting help from a Convicted spy.

No it isn’t. You responded.

I am always amazed by your ability to be rational reasonable and silly all in one post.

That’s a compliment by the way even if it comes off backhanded.

Comment is on the style.

Unimpressive.

Thank you!

Whatever you say. Mostly, the judge was not interested in anything that reduced the credibility of the witness in the Trump case.

“Impeachment of a witness refers to the process of discrediting or undermining the credibility of a witness during a trial, by presenting evidence or asking questions that contradict their testimony or reveal a bias, inconsistency, or falsehood in their statements. It is a common strategy used by attorneys to challenge the veracity of a witness and to cast doubt on the reliability of their testimony. In federal court, Federal Rules of Evidence 607 provides that any party may attack the credibility of a witness by introducing evidence that reflects on the witness’s character for truthfulness, prior inconsistent statements, bias, interest, or other reasons.“

1 Like

inconsistency or veracity. That’s exactly what i said. But yes that’s fine impeachment is a good way of putting it. I should not have corrected you.

Did you watch the trial? I did not but i am just asking about the decisions made by the judge.

No. It is or should be irrelevant to the election. No matter the jury’s decision, they were not there and had no idea what he did or didn’t do.
What is relevant to me is that he has to throw in comments about her being crazy and all. All he had to do was say he didn’t do it (whether he did or didn’t).
No, I’m not saying lying would be ok…just practical.

Enjoy Tara. You picked an awesome time to grab some attention for yourself.

That would be better except for one thing.

Vagina cats Mom is crazy as a loon

1 Like

The Tara flight to Russia and the drone serenade are both designed to pull the US further in.

Not good. The time for peace talks is now.

Trump would get them talking in a productive manner.

“Ukraine you gotta give it all up. Sorry- no more help- you gotta surrender! Bigly!”

1 Like