Final Presidential Debate 10/22/2020

I don’t think he will do that either. I think he will be low key and let Trump run off the rails.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/GretaLWall/status/1317172973485264896/photo/1

“Race In America”

Trump should ask them to define what they think “white supremacy” means. They won’t, of course, because it will incriminate Biden more.

And then perhaps ask both Welker and Biden if they denounce AntiFa’s and BLM’s published agenda to abolish nuclear families.

3 Likes

Hardly anybody will change their vote after seeing them.

Biden didn’t even admit to Antifa being an organization. Just ideas or thoughts or some such rot?

He’ll plead for suburban women, blacks, and Latinos to vote for him. He’ll claim Whitmer, Biden, Hillary, Obama, and Hunter should be locked up. He’ll go “wrong” every time Biden talks.

Where’s their social media pages?

Why is anyone on social media? Mistake.

Because people think they are important and them describing their breakfast is somehow important.

You fairly covered it all. Except…

I predict… Pain!
Clubber Lang

My breakfast is important. And I would like to share it with you. But, as a teacher, my primitive brain can’t handle these complicated tasks. As most of teachers, we are simpletons.

Every 5 minutes? Why such a long delay between each “Do you denounce white supremacy?”?

All Trump has to do is say “Yes I do.”
But he can’t simply answer a question.

Trump has verbally denounced white supremacy several times, but he can’t help it if some people are passed out in a drunken stupor when he does so.

Sorry. I just wasn’t thinking there for a second. :wink:

1 Like

“Most competent men throughout history have had their lapses. Conversely, the habitually incompetent man can, by random action, be right once in a while.”
– L. Peter

1 Like

It’s that crap he says between those times. I will be standing by for further responses on this thread.

Racism is just an idea. Isn’t it? No reason to denounce an idea?

More begging than trump begging for suburban women to like him.

Doubtful.

Allan