Wonder Woman 1984
Ghostbusters Afterlife
Venom 2
The Turning
Halloween Kills
The Invisible Man
The new Saw movie starring Chris Rock

matrix?

A Quiet Place 2 looks good. I really enjoyed the first one.

The Matrix needed to stop with the original. A great movie that was cheapened by the sequels. Now they’re straight reaching

1 Like

February…Call of the Wild.

Tenet. Christopher Nolan. Looks cool. When I saw Star Wars a few days ago they played an extended preview of the movie.

Just watched the trailer after this post. That does look good

1 Like

I’m a big fan of Nolan. And the concept was expanded upon from what you can glean in the trailer with the extended preview. It was probably 5-7 minutes or so of the movie and I was hooked immediately.

Looking on IMDB Upcoming Movies I don’t see much of interest (besides Tenet which might be okay and 1917)

"Bill & Ted Face the Music. (2020)

Comedy, Music, Sci-Fi | Post-production

Once told they’d save the universe during a time-traveling adventure, 2 would-be rockers from San Dimas, California find themselves as middle-aged dads still trying to crank out a hit song and fulfill their destiny."

Starring Keanu

Remakes of Dr. Doolittle??? Dune? Give me a break.

“Remakes of Dr. Doolittle?”

I’ll pass on Dune, but, having always liked Robert Downey, Jr, Dr. Doolittle might be worth seeing.

Same with The Grudge.

Grudge reviews are pretty lackluster.

I’m willing to see Dune to see if they can get it right this time. The original wasn’t terrible, but I felt it strayed too far from the source material (mind you, apparently Frank Herbert thought it was a quite good adaptation). Will see how it goes.

I would only see Dune if everyone is raving about it.

There already was the mini series version claiming to be more like the book, but I couldn’t watch much of it.

The source material would need at least a Trilogy film or extended series.

Even though the David Lynch version is too short for the material and too weird, much of it was amazing.

I quite enjoyed the Lynch version, still one of my favorites. Just didn’t think it was “Dune” per se - loosely related/based on the books, but too far off. As a stand-alone without comparison to the source it was good :slight_smile: