Filling in Stephen Hawking's inability to explain Black Holes and The Big Bang

I am not a Scientist by no means.
I am just proposing something that may sound crackpot, then again doesn’t all Quantum Theory fall into that category?
Mr.Hawkin’s was asked where the material and matter that The Big Bang came from was before The Big Bang.
(My Scientific jargon will be put limited to paraphrasing in order to easier follow what I am proposing, I will leave it up To The Alphabet people to put it in proper language)
Imagine if you will Every Universe every galaxy laid out as a scroll on a table.
Pick The Scroll up and start to unroll it, It contains all The Laws needed to govern what happens next.
The unrolling is Creation (My Word for it) every atom, proton and neutrino that will ever be unrolls and spreads outward, forming the universes, galaxies, all life.
It reaches its ultimate outward elasticity and like a yo-yo start to reroll within itself.
This is why The outer edges appear to be going slower than the bits following it because they are now on a return course. Colliding and regrouping all particles within itself again.
Now imagine this scroll rolling back into itself so tight that everything becomes so compressed within itself a Blackhole appears.
All time and everyone that has ever been passing each other going in and coming out at the same time.
Now as The Black holes rewrap itself tighter and tighter till every last atom, proton and neutrino have now been pushed through every other atom, proton and neutrino…
Here comes the Wild part…the The constant rolling and unrolling…is God Breathing in and out.

Acts 17:28

28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’
This has been going on for Billions and Billions of Years.
The Bible calls them Aon’s or Ages.
Stephen Hawkins was a Great Scientist, but He wasn’t THE SCIENTIST that GOD IS!

Tell Me what You think I am just a simple Man.