Fifth Column eco activists lose in S.C. __ Trump can build wall

Oh really? Then why do the non-Democrat Republicans (yeah, you are claiming this is a thing?) allow them to caucus with them, if they are secret Democratic moles who have raided the party?

Nah…that is just an excuse. The reality is that Donald Trump has had total control of the Government for two years now. And still does right now, today. And no wall. He refused full funding of the wall in exchange for citizenship for 800,000 DACA recipients, because he does not want the wall. He wants the issue. To get votes from people like you, who still believe the con.

There is no wall. There will be no wall. You have been conned. How does that make you feel, knowing they have been playing you? I’d assume pretty bad, considering you have to resort to making up a conspiracy theory about Democratic operatives infiltrating the GOP.

1 Like

Slowly, more Americans are realizing that Trump is the slogan President.

Make a bunch of slogans - get the people riled up

When push comes to shove, none of it gets done.

But…Trump has been masterful enough to keep pushing something new.

ObamaCare - Made it his top priority. Claimed he had a better plan. Tried to bully Congress, they pushed back. Never got ObamaCare repealed. Never once did he lay out his plan. Never did he tell Congress to work on his plan. It was all slogans. Does anyone talk about this? Nope. Why? Trump changed focus.

4 Likes

Literally the funniest thing I’ve read today. But the day is young!

Thanks, laughter is my main medicine and I feel great now!

So, with a Republican White House, a Republican Senate, and a Republican House, we have:

1. No Trumpcare
  2. No wall
  3. No reduction in debt (quite the opposite)
  4. No major infrastructure bill and
  5. Deficit spending

I’m likely leaving out stuff, but it gets the idea across.

4 Likes

OP reeks of desperation.

“This time Donald’s really going to deliver, and then you Fifth Column invader loving open border advocates will get yours!”

shakes fist

3 Likes

What you are leaving out is the big question. With all that “Republican power” in the House and Senate, why is there no border wall funding? Why have the loopholes in our immigration laws not been closed to prevent unbridled immigration?

The answer is not that hard to deduce.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving people than by importing the world’s poverty stricken and criminal populations into their country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

Yes, the answer is obvious. There was never going to be any comprehensive immigration reform. That was just a campaign slogan - not only for Trump, but also for other republicans.

In a word, they conned voters.

Stupid people. Trying to preserve the environment. What idiots.

Repeating a “big lie” does not make it so!

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! LINK

Like a bank robber tries to spread the wealth?

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! LINK

How very uniformed of you!

JWK

And yet Trump just keeps on telling them. I wonder why that is?

4 Likes

There is no lie about the necessity of building a wall to repel an ongoing invasion at our southern border.

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

A “Go Fund Me” page? I think the money could be raised…

That is only one of many lies Trump has told, but let’s focus on that one for a moment.

A wall is a 10th century solution to an invasion. But, even back then, walls weren’t really fully reliable. Soldiers could move on a wall in the dark and dig under it. If there were waterways going under the wall, soldiers could use those waterways to enter a city underneath said wall.

Fast forward to the 21st century. Now we have solid ladders that are sturdy enough to allow people to climb over walls. We have airplanes that can fly over walls. We have the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean that people can use to go around walls.

A wall, in the 21st century, is like defending yourself from a Sig P320 (or larger) firearm using a spear or a bow and arrow. There is an outside possibility it MIGHT work, but such an occurrence will be the exception rather than the rule.

It is much better to get 21st century technology to use as a defense to secure the border.

4 Likes

Israel’s 21st century wall technology works just fine. You are not paying attention to reality,.

JWK

Well, wonderingrover? Your assertion about a wall seems to be groundless and defies common sense!

SEE: This town is proof that Trump’s wall can work](https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already-have-a-border-wall-and-it-works/)

"When charges of “racism” and “xenophobia” fail, Democrats’ fallback argument against President Trump’s proposed border wall is that it simply “won’t work,” so why waste billions building it? Tell that to the residents of El Paso, Texas.

Federal data show a far-less imposing wall than the one Trump envisions — a two-story corrugated metal fence first erected under the Bush administration — already has dramatically curtailed both illegal border crossings and crime in Texas’ sixth-largest city, which borders the high-crime Mexican city of Juarez."

Democrats need to stop their obstructionism and vote to finance the wall!

JWK

That is a ■■■■■■ analogy.

JWK

“no wall”–Nancy Pelosi–incoming speaker of that fifth column body known as the house of representatives, you know the body that now contains 235 fifth columnists and 199 patriots*
voted in by the fifth column voters 60,000,000 million strong. Mighty big fifth column.
Not enough prison cells for all the traitors.

Allan

*–could be 200 patriots depending on the election fraud that occurred in NC-09