Fifth Column communist activists have finally taken over the Democrat Party Leadership

Except Trump doesn’t have the media on his staff like Obama, what’s up with that, did you miss this or do you support this sick crap?

1 Like

Fox News is pretty much the White House press office these days. MSNBC, cnn and the like tend to be more liberal. That has been the case even prior to Obama

Left no, they are journalist soldiers for the Democratic Party who mission is to protect them from all the current investigation into Obama and his Deepstate traitors!

Ignoring all those investigations should be your first clue to them colluding together !

Again, what CNN et. al. do for the Democrats is pretty much what Fox does for the Republicans. I’m aware Republicans won’t see this due to bias, but it’s pretty much the same

I’ve never seen fox lie so how do you figure that when that’s all the Democrats journalists soldiers do.

Thanks John, but I read Little Red Riding Hood as a child. Not interested in the adult version.

1 Like

You think that, do you? :rofl:

Ah…here we have the trump supporters obsessing about H. Clinton again. Way more than any Democrat does.

What did you find?

And Putin…and Russian Troll bots.

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY

Dare we dream, Trump Nation?!?!

Ok, confusion here…When does the past matter and when does it not? When does who a person associate with before ever being elected matter…and when does it not? trump supporters have spent a lot of time saying that trump’s associations BEFORE he became president are irrelevant. For example: donnie’s friendship with Jeff Epstein…the partying they did together.

Photoshop and simple memes. Very convincing?

Is that the second hand information Crowdstrike gave the Mueller hoax?

Mueller hoax? Hardly a hoax, my friend. Did you read Mueller’s report?

When it comes to hate it matters!

Trumps history with Epstein is he had him run off from his Hotel for being a perv!

1 Like

We only have Donnie’s word that he did that…why didn’t he report him to the police?

Have you read Mueller’s report?

Do you want us to list all the leftist who were friends with Jeff Epstein? Want me to start the list? Ok Bill Clinton was a close friend. They partied a lot together. Wonder what they did? Wonder what Hillary knows about what they did? Maybe she was in on the party with them? Remember when you point fingers usually four are pointed back at you.

Read it and know that it had to be a complete let down for you. Sorry!