Felony and Hate Crime to deface gay pride mural?

With a scooter, nonetheless. It appears that’s where we are. I guess some people deserve special protections, much more so than others.

What other people deserve more protections? Since they’re obviously better than everyone else…

Five years in prison for doing some donuts. On a road.

Special.

2 Likes

What a bunch of ■■■■ … :rofl:

3 Likes

Truth is stranger than fiction… what a backward ass world.

3 Likes

That’s fair…just like all of those still spending time behind bars for defacing and destroying our historical statues around the country that they didn’t like!

Oh…wait… :wink:

This is the perfect example of a two-tier justice system at work.

7 Likes

Deface and damage all the veteran memorials and monuments you want, get a slap on the wrist, if that. But if the target is a pride flag, mural… or say anything defamatory… prison, crippling fines, the harshest punishments available. That community is made up of much better people, obviously.

3 Likes

We have always had a tiered justice system. Those with money are always at an advantage but funny how only now are cons complaining.

Now only cons are complaining.* :wink:

3 Likes

Swooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

1 Like

On scene, “officers observed widespread damage as black scuff marks consistent with scooter wheels were observed across the entirety of the mural. The area is clearly marked to keep traffic away as it was just re-painted to repair previous damage.

Deserved. Takes a really ■■■■■■ brat to go into fresh roadwork and vandalize it. Too bad the justice system has to be their parents now.

Yep. Gays are super special people now.

It should be a teachable moment. Don’t need to put more kids in prison. Right?

1 Like

It has NO BUSINESS being on a road. What is a road for…transportation or promoting perversion? Which is the actual crime?

2 Likes

You can make it about gays if you want. I’d say the same thing even if it was unpainted fresh asphalt.

They weren’t going anywhere in life anyway, with that type of behavior.

Can somebody please explain to me how leaving skid marks on a homosexual “pride” mural is a hate crime or for that matter burning a rainbow homosexual flag is a hate crime yet burning an American flag is “free speech”.

3 Likes

It’s most likely an over charge. I’d bet this is going to go away with community service.

Why is it not free speech?

Why is vandalism not free speech?

Burning a pride flag should be free speech.

Burning an American flag could be considered “vandalism “ and it is considered free speech.

Protesters stopping traffic is a safety hazard and an illegal act and it is considered free speech.

Environmental wackos deface works of art and it is considered free speech.

Burning yes i agree that’s free speech

This is more of an installation which is often deemed vandalism.

How about burning a homosexual pride flag?

Free speech?

For that matter, couldn’t someone painting a mural on the road/sidewalk be considered an act of vandalism?

3 Likes

Hate crime…

Interesting that they call it “Pride” when that is considered one of the deadliest of all sins.

• Pride is excessive belief in one’s own abilities, that interferes with the individual’s recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

• Envy is the desire for others’ traits, status, abilities, or situation.

• Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

• Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

• Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

• Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

• Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.